URL / Website: -
City: Maumelle
State: Arkansas
Address: Strip Mall
Activities: CBJ, LFK, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Slender with A-B cups, tight stomach, nice rear.
Recommendation: No
Originally Posted by Pussy Slayer
Sorry to hear this. I’ve seen her 4 times all with good experience. She is alone there so you may call before you go to see if she’s busy or not.
260, rip off! with, teeeep more, teeep more! Originally Posted by mpriyamktc
I wouldn't want reviews either when RIP off is used on your experience.
I've seen her once and looking forward to getting out there again, might be a YMMV thing.
I was told by Jenny that the 12th was her last day at that location and she was going out of state. Haven’t talked to her or been back but that’s what I was told.
That is too bad if true, she was a good visit and I was expecting the followup to be even better.
I was told by Jenny that the 12th was her last day at that location and she was going out of state. Haven’t talked to her or been back but that’s what I was told. Originally Posted by User128

Isnt that how it always goes here? The good looking ones that do good service get shipped somewhere else within a few months. I bet if they make a certain amount of money for the management in a short period of time they get sent to more profitable states.
Anyone seen the new girl?
That does seem to be the sop with these places. The decent looking, somewhat younger, good service providers don’t stay more than a couple months. Jenny was a good one. I still haven’t been back so not sure if she is gone 100% or who is there now if they did switch up.
Ok just texted and Jenny gone.
Anyone seen the new girl? Originally Posted by bluetone

I'll PM you.
Thread Closed