List of newbie friendly providers

Hi there,

I was wondering if there is a list of newbie friendly providers in the Houston area? I don't have any references obviously and I imagine that's gonna be a problem for a lot of providers. Thanks.
They had one..

I don't know if the search feature still works on that..
I tried searching but couldn't find anything.
June 2015
Hope someone makes another soon
I tried searching but couldn't find anything. Originally Posted by Password
I couldn't find the search feature, for looking up threads..

Am I going blind?

I see search for girls, and bios..
I couldn't find the search feature, for looking up threads..

Am I going blind?

I see search for girls, and bios.. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown

It's still there
I have found this for myself since I am a newbie as well. Hope it helps.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1366691&page=36
Password, honestly most of these sleuths are looking at your join date and amount of posts sir. That's what they are foooking trying to say sir. It makes no foooking sense you joined 3 years ago and have 2 posts and no reviews or have seen any providers at all. It makes no diff to Shine, but there are unwritten rules here for information sharing. Toodlez...
Another newbie with one post and zero bcd foooking experiences behind closed doors after being here six years. Like foooking cmon. I normally don't side with these Shine haters but on this I'm with them. Figure it out sir. Toodlez...
Hi there,

I was wondering if there is a list of newbie friendly providers in the Houston area? I don't have any references obviously and I imagine that's gonna be a problem for a lot of providers. Thanks. Originally Posted by Password
Danger Will Robinson....DANGER!!!
... Shine haters... Originally Posted by shinepro
To be clear, I am no Shine Hater... you spam a bit much for me sometimes, otherwise, enjoy your life.
Mythos from the bottom of my heart I think nothing of you good nor bad. And honestly I could foooking care less about public opinion or yours. If you are concerned about spam hop in a hole, because that's all that's out here. Entertainment drives everything, marketing 202, there's a method to the madnesses. People love a cluster fuck, que in the Kardashians and other bullshit tv folks watch. All I ask is allow me to do me. I don't bother anyone and my shit is comical. Toodlez...
  • pxmcc
  • 08-11-2018, 11:09 PM
To be clear, I am no Shine Hater... you spam a bit much for me sometimes, otherwise, enjoy your life. Originally Posted by Mythos
shine's a spammer alright, but at least he's an entertaining spammer..
And what the foook is spam anyway