Cheers

This site is becoming more ridiculous by the year... I will be completely removing myself from the platform. the "new eccie" its unentertaining.
On a last note be sure to catch my new show case on my way out
Thanks boo
Its Fun Sexy if you get in here & play sharing moments or photos & just have fun!
If you are looking at this to post advertisements & get jollys off that tgen yes it's a buzz kill..
Otherwise it's fun to run into clients you may know & revisit or meet new ones that send you messages !
It's still fun & so sorry to see you leave?
I hope your feelings change & you find "Fun" in posting here & staying beautiful!
I had high hopes this was about the TV show cheers. Not a pity paety.
I had high hopes this was about the TV show cheers. Not a pity paety. Originally Posted by Fizley
#1: I LOVED that show!

#2: No One Ever Reeeeeally Leaves...

#3: ECCIE Is And Always Will Be A REVIEW Board So... I don't understand the issue

#4: Keep Your Showcase Current

Stay Well and Happy Hobbying!
Sometimes you want to go where Alyssa knows your name. And you’re really glad you came (hopefully several times).

But don’t fall in love, she’s a beauty! I haven’t seen her in person but the photos and affirmations lead me to believe I should. Of course my UTR would be jealous AF.
Too bad you are leaving. There are still actives. And, your pic is pretty appealing.....
Lol..
It used to be a vibrant community that really helped. There are a few of us left, but it feels like most have moved on.
Eccie is still useful in many ways.

I choose to keep my account open it shows alot of "useful shenanigans"

Eccie is still useful in many ways.

I choose to keep my account open it shows alot of "useful shenanigans"

Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
I do enjoy some useful shenanigans from time to time.
I had high hopes this was about the TV show cheers. Not a pity paety. Originally Posted by Fizley
pity paty? lol dont be that guy
The show would DEFINITELY be more enjoyable.
The show would DEFINITELY be more enjoyable. Originally Posted by DoubleEagle

Definitely more enjoyable than these useless conversations we are having on my post