Anyone gone in?

Been seeing her ads for a while now. Has anyone gone to see her?

https://us-houston.bedpage.com/bodyr.../18102525.html
  • ea6b
  • 02-02-2022, 10:36 AM
has anyone come out alive LOLOLOLOLOL im sorry LMAO
has anyone come out alive LOLOLOLOLOL im sorry LMAO Originally Posted by ea6b
I’m sorry for saying this ea6b but you make these idiotic comments, then you complain on the site, possibly to Mods about folk being mean to you, it’s quite annoying actually. I happen to find the woman in the ad HAF, but that’s me. I understand she’s not your type, I can respect that, now do the same.
has anyone come out alive LOLOLOLOLOL im sorry LMAO Originally Posted by ea6b
Holy shart Dude, I just spit out my drink!! EVERY time you say something like that, it's like the first time I've heard it from you.
I might schedule an appointment with that sexy voluptuous woman, probably pricey, but that ass though.
I’m sorry for saying this ea6b but you make these idiotic comments, then you complain on the site, possibly to Mods about folk being mean to you, it’s quite annoying actually. I happen to find the woman in the ad HAF, but that’s me. I understand she’s not your type, I can respect that, now do the same. Originally Posted by arañanegra
Thanks. Glad someone said it….

And he wonders why his stalking of Alex never got him anywhere..
  • ea6b
  • 02-02-2022, 11:25 AM
arañanegra have you ever thought of just putting me on Ignore i DONT care i really dont in fact half the people here i have on IGNORE myself keeps it clean and simple for me have a Nice Day
What’s the common denominator between you and all the ignored folk? You.
  • Uomo
  • 02-02-2022, 11:54 AM
What’s the common denominator between you and all the ignored folk? You. Originally Posted by arañanegra
#truth

And apparently he doesn't have you on ignore, so is that a blessing or curse?

He really adds nothing to this board. He rarely says thanks anyone for a review, outright demands that reviewers PM him with "damage" info vs sending a PM himself. I have him on ignore but when threads like this pop up I have to go see what asinine comments he made.
#truth

And apparently he doesn't have you on ignore, so is that a blessing or curse?

He really adds nothing to this board. He rarely says thanks anyone for a review, outright demands that reviewers PM him with "damage" info vs sending a PM himself. I have him on ignore but when threads like this pop up I have to go see what asinine comments he made. Originally Posted by Uomo
Maybe he is a cop trying to find his next bust!!! Lol
arañanegra have you ever thought of just putting me on Ignore i DONT care i really dont in fact half the people here i have on IGNORE myself keeps it clean and simple for me have a Nice Day Originally Posted by ea6b
Noticeably less full-on tantrum than has been seen from FiFi in previous threads.
how do you do that?
how do you do that? Originally Posted by mynameismudd
Vigor and determination, my friend.
Where I grew up, a friend can tell you when you f’ing up, you might not like it, but you heed their words and make an adjustment or not.
So ignoring fifi…..back to the original question..

Anyone gone in to see this one?