The Kurds did not help us invade Normandy!

• WTF
  • 10-10-2019, 10:27 AM
it sunk in

they would be tigers in bed

you don't f them, they f you
  • WTF
  • 10-10-2019, 10:38 AM
it sunk in

they would be tigers in bed

you don't f them, they f you Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
They wouldn't fuck a Trump supporter like yourself......if their life depended on it!

That reminds me of the news video of the evacuations during the last hours of the Vietnam war. All these young Vietnamese men on the planes and boats and the American service people asking "Where are the women and children?"

I'll probably vote for Trump again, in spite of that bullshit reasoning because at this point, "What difference does it make?"
  • WTF
  • 10-10-2019, 10:40 AM
They wouldn't fuck a Trump supporter like yourself......if their life depended on it!

Originally Posted by WTF
they would im too cute

plus I don't like turkey at all and I appreciate the kurds
  • WTF
  • 10-10-2019, 10:48 AM
they would im too cute

plus I don't like turkey at all and I appreciate the kurds Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
So do you think this betrayal of the Kurds has anything to do with Trump Towers in Turkey?

So do you think this betrayal of the Kurds has anything to do with Trump Towers in Turkey?

Originally Posted by WTF

trump doesn't roll that way, like hellary or biden, self serving hidden and not so hidden agendas

trump has been against the wars we have been in for decades

leaving the kurds high and dry is a mistake of the above mind set

trump says he can control turkey with economic sanctions should they harm the kurds

if he's willing to do that, obviously the trump tower isn't a concern to him

but the proof is int he pudding and the real problem is its an after the fact event
  • WTF
  • 10-10-2019, 11:06 AM
trump doesn't roll that way, like hellary or biden, self serving hidden and not so hidden agendas

trump has been against the wars we have been in for decades

leaving the kurds high and dry is a mistake of the above mind set

trump says he can control turkey with economic sanctions should they harm the kurds

but the proof is int he pudding and the real problem is its an after the fact event Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Trump will investigate the Kurdish intrusion like he did the Saudi's murder of a journalist. Or Russia intrusion on the 2016 election.

Trump has used and now sold the Kurds down the river.

That is why Gen Mattis resigned and why Trump no longer has any military men in his inner circle like he previously did.

You do understand that Flynn sold us out to Turkey too.

Originally he said this Muslim Dictator was bas for our interests until Trump got elected then he became a fluffer for the guy....and you think Trump Towers in Turkey have nothing to do with this?

I suppose you think the Clinton Foundation was a Charity organization that wasn't peddling influence.

That fat lying bastard is a disgrace to the office. This will be a bigger massacre than the days after the fall of Saigon. The fucking idiot abandoned the best fighting force in Syria and is letting the Turks slaughter our most trustworthy partner in Syria.

Then declared allies are easy to find. I believe that fat lying bastard chose his allies long ago. I’m thinking Putin and the Kingdom owns that fat lying bastard.

I suppose you think the Clinton Foundation was a Charity organization that wasn't peddling influence.

Originally Posted by WTF
au contraire, the Clinton foundation is a criminal enterprise
^^ cousin Vinny would be proud of the foundation
  • WTF
  • 10-10-2019, 01:15 PM

trump has been against the wars we have been in for decades Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Biden was working in exact opposite of his son's interest.

Trump may be against wars but he is sanctioning the slaughter of Kurds. Who unfortunately for them, do not have a Trump Tower in Syria..

Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Had he disinvested his business interests….put them in a blind trust, that may hold water.

au contraire, the Clinton foundation is a criminal enterprise Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

I will never defend the Clinton Foundation....it is exactly like the Trump Business Empire.

Why I did not vote for either.
Hey,hey,hey. Go over there and volunteer your time and money to the Kurds. Let us know how that goes.

Trump will investigate the Kurdish intrusion like he did the Saudi's murder of a journalist. Or Russia intrusion on the 2016 election.

Trump has used and now sold the Kurds down the river.

That is why Gen Mattis resigned and why Trump no longer has any military men in his inner circle like he previously did.

You do understand that Flynn sold us out to Turkey too.

Originally he said this Muslim Dictator was bas for our interests until Trump got elected then he became a fluffer for the guy....and you think Trump Towers in Turkey have nothing to do with this?

Originally Posted by WTF
Hey,hey,hey. Go over there and volunteer your time and money to the Kurds. Let us know how that goes. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
hey hey hey I've got a better idea maybe you could revive your career over there and volunteer your time to MAGA . Trump girl at trump turkey tower. gobble gobble. let us know how that goes