BP London

Any of yall guys have info on this chick? I've been eyeing her ad for a while. Talked to her and her incall is in the Frankford and GB area. Apartment incall. NO HITS on Tiny eye.

http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...-city/31540904
got nothing unfortunately but she is close to me, I may have to hit her up and toftt. what were the rates?
Googled the first pic and it came up with BP ads all over north Texas with the names Nicole, Dakota, and London. Didn't even look at page two. I get name changes but all were current ads with different name. Tells me bait and switch or stupid pimp posting ads.
She's the girl in the add.... Just basic service, not into it, very mechanical
Scratch that .... WRONG GIRL SORRY
Googled the first pic and it came up with BP ads all over north Texas with the names Nicole, Dakota, and London. Didn't even look at page two. I get name changes but all were current ads with different name. Tells me bait and switch or stupid pimp posting ads. Originally Posted by time4play
Really? Well I guess tiny eye failed the other day. None of the Pics had hits on them.
got nothing unfortunately but she is close to me, I may have to hit her up and toftt. what were the rates? Originally Posted by randomtxguy
150hhr 200hr