Bucks Dallas "New" Girls and a Q

Stopped in for a couple hours last night and the place was crawling with the widest selection of dancers I've probably ever seen in one club. Chatted with several who stopped by and every one of them except a single 5 month vet was new, ranging from a few weeks to the very first night there.

I am curious about one in particular, a gorgeous Latina / Native spinner from the FW side of town (NM originally). Very pleasant, laid-back personality, claims to be "Shy". Black hair to mid-back, immaculate skin of a very mild tone, lovely large A / small B breasts, thin but strong thighs and a great little ass she says she wants to lift up more despite it outclassing all but maybe one other in the joint. Happy to have my hands all over her on the usual dance bench, didn't retreat at all from brief crotch rubbing but got called up on stage after 2 songs and I had to leave. Anyone know if she is up for some real fun?
Thursday afternoon was another great visit. A little less subjective beauty than I saw last time but still lots of girls, lots of customers, and some excellent VIP action.

Not sure if I'm just lucking out with my timing or they are doing something lately to better their business, but things are quite "friendly" and I'm enjoying it!
Did you get her name?
2018 Feb to now is the worst talent of dancers I have seen at Bucks Cab Dallas since opening.
i have to agree stopped by this past saturday and was not impressed with the talent