Strange New Strategy at BDD?

Have stayed away from the strip club scene for a few years, but recently visited BDD a few times (over the past month and a half or so). Each time I have had one or more dancers immediately ask me after tipping on stage 'Are you married, have kids? No? I'll have your kids.' or something very similar.

These are girls 18-22 or so (I'm 50, good shape & could have attracted a similar girl's interest when I was their age, but obviously no 18-22 yr old girl is going to be attracted to a 50yr old dude they met 5 seconds ago). I have never encountered this before and find it pretty off-putting. What are they trying to accomplish? If I were a potential sugar daddy I would not find it sexy at all to think about getting my 'girlfriend' pregnant, lol.

Is this just weird luck that I have run into this 3 times in a row, or is a new strategy for sucking money out of wallets that I do not get? (Seriously, is there a demographic of successful looking old men wanting to knock up 22 year old women?)
they just want your money, but an ego stroke is nice when it's given
they just want your money, but an ego stroke is nice when it's given Originally Posted by 7Zark7

For sure - I just don't understand how that particular line of patter helps them. Definitely part of the strip club experience is the fantasy that she's into you and somehow you are going to end up having real sex OTC, not just NE, SE and a furtive HJ in a dingy chair with 50 other dudes standing around. But the idea that she wants to get pregnant with your baby cannot be an appealing fantasy to most dudes, especially older, established guys.

It's more of a horror story than fantasy to think of getting a stripper pregnant with your baby. I'm right about this, yes? What the hell are they thinking, lol. And again, it wasn't just one girl, or one visit - it's been my past 3 visits, different girls, but the same basic script.
  • Quark
  • 12-31-2019, 01:26 PM
My reply is, "We can practice trying."
Money money money
Are they talking about being a surragate or they just want that green?
  • Go4it
  • 01-01-2020, 08:31 AM
Are you sure you heard them right? I've heard "I want to swallow your babies" more often.
Maybe they're interested in the 18 yrs of child support that would be headed their way?
No different than "I'm not looking for Mr. Right, just Mr. Right Now". Just a way to let you know she's up for fun. You took it way too seriously.
Man they're just gassing you up.
When I was fifty - I had a 21 year old GF. She hit on me and lied about her age, told me she was 27. She thought I was 40 and preferred older men.
They are just letting you know they are down to fuck.
If the price is right.....
  • Brot
  • 01-11-2020, 04:50 AM
It is a pretty genius screening tool.

Ego stroke lays you vulnerable.

They can gauge if you are seasoned by your response. Easy trick or not.

And as Cellar Dweller said. They are saying they will fuck in a way that will not get them in trouble.
And if you have multiple girls all saying the exact same thing, it's highly likely they have the same pimp
Hunter Biden went that route! ROFLMAO!