Wilkes-Barre Ralley

Trump needs to recruit attendees on craigslist. That's sad. Real sad. I'll tell you, it is one of the saddest things I've ever seen in your life. These people, these beautiful people, they come from around the world to see his rally, but you see, they have a very good advertisement on craigslist. Attendees from all over, all to the great city of North Carolina, one of the best cities in Pennsylvanian, all over.

https://twitter.com/CalltoActivism/s...18569420988811

Yeah, the motherfuck got Wilkes-Barre confused with NC. What a nincompoop

I wasn't aware that a good majority of Trump supports are chairs.

Are they parking chairs?
... And yet - they FILLED the place! ...
... "MOSTLY FULL!"

... Hey mate - I gotta tell ya - Your FEAR - is Delicious!

#### Salty
"MOSTLY FULL!" Originally Posted by Salty Again

And yet, there are videos of people walking out while he was still talking.
People only walk out of the game when their team is losing. You've been to a ball game, right? America's #1 past time. I don't think it's that big down under
... And yet - MOSTLY FULL - just like His next rally will be!

(yes, mate - been to see the Pirates a few times - and NO,
- FOOTBALL is King in Australia!)

Some people DO leave events before the finish there, mate.
Whether it's church service, or even a sporting event
- some people want to beat the traffic or be the
first shout at the Pub!

The thing is - Trump IS Filling the rallys!
But can Joe Biden or Kamala do that??

#### Salty

The thing is - Trump IS Filling the rallys! Originally Posted by Salty Again
Uhhhhh

Originally Posted by onawbtngr546

But can Joe Biden or Kamala do that?? Originally Posted by Salty Again
Can Trump fill a rally without needing to advertise and pay people on craigslist? I'm sure the dems can. What about goo-goo gaa-gaa MAGA?

Trump needs to recruit attendees on craigslist. That's sad. Real sad. I'll tell you, it is one of the saddest things I've ever seen in your life. These people, these beautiful people, they come from around the world to see his rally, but you see, they have a very good advertisement on craigslist. Attendees from all over, all to the great city of North Carolina, one of the best cities in Pennsylvanian, all over.

Yeah, the motherfuck got Wilkes-Barre confused with NC. What a nincompoop Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
LOL!!! Truly pathetic. Can't wait until this fucking treasonous moron disappears for good.
The thing is - Trump IS Filling the rallys!
But can Joe Biden or Kamala do that??

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Kamala is getting more attendees than trump in the same venues. Kamala is where the exciting, new energy is.

trump is now Fat Elvis. Playing his same tired, old "greatest hits" to the same tired, old idiots.
Kamala is getting more attendees than trump in the same venues. Kamala is where the exciting, new energy is.

trump is now Fat Elvis. Playing his same tired, old "greatest hits" to the same tired, old idiots. Originally Posted by tommy156

Hey, that's my line! I said it here a bout a week ago! You can't use it! I'm going to sue sue sue!!! And you're going to pay!

• Devo
  • 08-18-2024, 01:44 PM
And Kneepads and her cuckold VP came to PA, and the attendees were by INVITATION ONLY!

Why would that be?

Unless she knew NOBODY was going to show up.

Come on.
And Kneepads and her cuckold VP came to PA, and the attendees were by INVITATION ONLY!

Why would that be?

Unless she knew NOBODY was going to show up.

Come on. Originally Posted by Devo

That one wasn't a public PR event, that's why.

Yeah, the motherfuck got Wilkes-Barre confused with NC. What a nincompoop Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
... The adverts you show here may not even be from
the Trump campaign people... But from liberals who surely
continue to be concerned with "crowd size".

Seeing-as Kamala and Walz cannot draw a crowd much-any.
Not with the Pittsburgh "bus tour" yesterday.
OR in North Carolina. ...

#### Salty
This is about Trump needing craiglist to fill his rally. Not Harris or WalZ.

It was sad watching those folks walk out as he was rambling. Very sad. Trump's lost the plot
This is about Trump needing craiglist to fill his rally. Not Harris or WalZ.

It was sad watching those folks walk out as he was rambling. Very sad. Trump's lost the plot Originally Posted by HDGristle

Don't worry. I'm sure he will try to recover by grabbing it by the pussy next time.