Arby's Pretzel Melts!

What's up with the new craze with soft pretzel buns? Like this is some new culinary invention. The Pretzel Shop on the South Side has been doing this for decades. I decided to try the Arby's interpretation of the this. Had a roast beef pretzel melt. I must say it was pretty tasty. I did use copious amounts of horsey sauce tho. I love the stuff, dunk my fries in it. For me, it would like eating sushi without wasabi. Anyways, I'll have to check out the Wendy's offerings. I'll report back. Im still leans towards the Pretzel Shop at this point.

Fuckin Horsey Sauce.

Fuckin Horsey Sauce. Originally Posted by bambino
Best stuff in the world. They should sell it by the quart to take home.
Arbys sauce is better than horsey sauce any day. You are both numnuts.
AG, ya have to use both. Arbysauce is good too
Horsey sauce

And I have no interest at all in eating a sandwich made from a pretzel
Arbys sauce is better than horsey sauce any day. You are both numnuts. Originally Posted by amishgangster
if you need to put sauce of any kind on a sandwich..................it doesnt say much for the sandwich...............just sayin

you fuckers dont know good food............kumquats:thumb down:
if you need to put sauce of any kind on a sandwich..................it doesnt say much for the sandwich...............just sayin

you fuckers dont know good food............kumquats:thumb down: Originally Posted by chizzy
Chiz, we are talkin bout Ar-fuckin-by's here. How much do you expect the sandwich to say?
Chiz, we are talkin bout Ar-fuckin-by's here. How much do you expect the sandwaich to say? Originally Posted by amishgangster

quit eating that shit AG...it will take years off your life
quit eating that shit AG...it will take years off your life Originally Posted by chizzy
Yea but they are the shitty hoveround years at the end
Yea but they are the shitty hoveround years at the end Originally Posted by amishgangster

chesty eats there all the time.............look at what it did to him/ he's really only 45
Arbys sauce is better than horsey sauce any day. You are both numnuts. Originally Posted by amishgangster
If your talking about Etna Arby's sauce, I'll pass
chesty eats there all the time.............look at what it did to him/ he's really only 45 Originally Posted by chizzy
Aw fuck, why didnt you tell me that like 300 roast beefs ago?
Is this why someone thinks this site is a joke

But at least younz are being "kind" to each other
I don't know about younz.... But i like jokes
Arby's is low grade dog food. I don't care how much horse jism you put on it or what kind of bun its on, it still sucks. Chizzy is right.