BACKPAGE "i just got to say this"

So I just read and commented on a Post by a provider that just wanted to say that and quote:
"I know i will probably stir up a mess here but I have to say This. I go and look at reviews for what us ladies can see. Just to see what the men are saying. I see a lot of the men saying bp served another one. I know that several of us girls post on bp. If the men would ask questions before going for it then they may not end up on the bad end of the stick. Not all the bp girls are bad. Yes there are a few that are but the guys make it seem like that is all that is on there and that is just not true. When I started the hobby that's where I had to start. You have to also remember some of these girls on bp are young and don't know any better than to get some jerk to tell them what to do and take your money. Just like us ladies have to deal with the same type of jerks too. Some of us have lost a lot when we take the chance to go see someone. It works both ways. I am sorry that you guys have had a bad experience on bp but please don't make it seem like that is every time you get a girl off bp. Us ladies should be getting the t shirts. Sorry if I have stepped on any ones toes but I just had to go there."

I totally agree with her on that. It is as simple as doing some quick and easy Investigating. Google the number before calling. How high are your expectations really in the first place dealing with a site with a known Bad Rep? Would it not be more in your interest (being a member of a review board site) to look into any reviews/websites/ad history a girl on bp may or may not have???
The other thing BP is known for is "The Bargaining Rate." So you looking for fun at a cheaper price...Nobody want/like being ripped off at any rate so Guys don't just ask questions, Google the number/Name, Investigate....You may find more truly INDEPENDENT, LEGIT, UPSTANDING PROVIDERS that still use BP along with Eccie and other websites.

That is all.
Well put ... alas most fucktards thinck with their little head.
I have been lucky so far and have had some great sessions with BP providers, some of who are also on here.BUT, the key as you stated, is do the research.I Google numbers, pics, ect.. to see what comes up.If I find that the pics are fake and it's B&S, then they don't get a call, it's as simple as that.
To the OP, unfortunately you are beating a dead horse to deaf ears. I use to preach what you shared, but the TOFTT bad reviews from BP remain ever-flowing.

The thirst to find a jewel at $50 is what drives them...if they had it once, its like a drug, they keep chasing the high. It's quite sad.

Of course there are crappy clients , and ladies on BP, there are some here as well. One gent from S'port expects me to travel for a 20 minute...ummmmmm no. Fact is, when I post on BP, I have to put up with sieving through the BS calls.
I post on Backpage and I get clients that want to pay me $40 for a quickie and they get offended when I tell them that I don't do that.
"Trust but verify"-- Ronald Reagan quoting a well known Russian saying.

BP is a resource like any other out there. Nothing wrong with BP per se as it is just a tool. What you find on BP is a wide variety of girls on the site. Some are known via other sites. Some are new girls. Some are simply bad apples. I have a rule-- never see a girl based solely on her BP ad. Gotta do your research.
I use BP to advertise and yes it's true not all of us are bad!
I use BP to advertise and yes it's true not all of us are bad! Originally Posted by Monica13
Anyone that contacts you and sets up an appointment through BP will not be disappointed Monica!!
why thank you Riverstud
I also post on BP. Just have to weed out the crazies
Posting taint will weed out the nut jobs.
  • LNK
  • 03-16-2014, 04:54 PM
Weeding out the crazies can go both ways.
Tried BP once and had a horrible experience. It's where the low tier providers hide out.
Posting taint will weed out the nut jobs. Originally Posted by pyramider
I will be sure to remember that...
If I find that the pics are fake and it's B&S, then they don't get a call, it's as simple as that. Originally Posted by Riverstud
Half the ads on BP these days are B&S. Stolen pics all over the place.