URL / Website: None
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: the hideaway
Appointment Type: -
Activities: BBBJ, Greek, joke telling
Session Length: 30
Fee: 25
Hair Color and Length: long, curly, black.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: 5'3, Puerto Rican, black slick curly hair, Handful of breast, nice ass and thighs, Missing teeth perfect for sticking your stick in.
Recommendation: Yes
greatness as always... wish I had more time right now to get out there... I miss my adventures but the RW pussy is killing me and helping the budget...

• BLM69
  • 12-09-2015, 10:02 AM
I love a good comedy show, sounds like got a 2 for 1
awesome! consistently amazed at what you're able to find, and to learn there are ladies like that who live among us, LOL.. nice little sense of humor there, albeit strange..

awesome! consistently amazed at what you're able to find, and to learn there are ladies like that who live among us, LOL.. nice little sense of humor there, albeit strange.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

i never let on. I knew this would be my last tryst with her so I let it go. It was actually good!
Originally Posted by catbanger
Ha! No CB.. I seen the pussy for myself! I was expecting you to comment but more long the lines on "where can I find this hoe!"
Ha! No CB.. I seen the pussy for myself! I was expecting you to comment but more long the lines on "where can I find this hoe!" Originally Posted by justinslayer
Since most hoe's need a little more encouragement to give up the bung hole I want to make sure I don't end up with a transvestite.
You guys crack me up
I'm cracking up as well. I think my SW experience speaks for itself.. To insinuate the possibility of a Tranny is funny to me.. In the words of Jerry n George.."not that there is anything wrong with that!" All in shits n giggles. I wish there was a way to all get out, have a cigar or two n exchange stories.. Oh what a night that would be. It would have to be a masquerade setting so we could wear masks!
  • BLM69
  • 12-09-2015, 07:07 PM
SW experiences are almost always a comedy show, I need to find some on YouTube
It's so hard to find good SW talent anymore. Seems like you guys have all the luck.
  • BLM69
  • 12-09-2015, 08:27 PM
It's so hard to find good SW talent anymore. Seems like you guys have all the luck. Originally Posted by Cat Papi
There's plenty of talent out there and in here on eccie, search and you will find
There's plenty of talent out there and in here on eccie, search and you will find Originally Posted by biglatinmale
+1