My friend Whirlaway

Disabled his account here on 2-11-16. He quit posting sometime last year. I don't know why... Place ain't been the same since. In case he is lurking wanted to let him know about Bill Whittle... He shut it down too... BUT he is returning stronger than ever!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yynV1T1b3mg

FUCKEM!
Ask yourself why the place ain't the same no more, SLOBBRIN.

Then ask MLK.

And JL.
RTM Rider have you NO Heart...

RTM Rider have you NO Heart...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
ugly biatch!
Timmy
Doove
CJ
BT
Undercunt
Did Doofus leave? I thought he stopped posting in the PF because he kept getting his head handed to him. It was easier to troll in Upset NY.

You forgot yer golfing buddy. Also WellEndowed, Li'lStevie, etc

Where have you gone JimEd, a bored forum turns it eye to you? yew hoo hoo.
  • DSK
  • 05-11-2016, 07:56 AM
I'll take one for the team and leave if YssupRider will.
Right! JL will leave. So will Uncle Han. So will BJerk. So will Bert Jones. So will Don't Be Daft.

But DSK will come back...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAARPO
I'll take one for the team and leave if YssupRider will. Originally Posted by DSK
Oinkboy won't do it because his only source of self-worth in his sad little pig's life comes from having 28k+ frivolous posts on a hooker board. He would be completely devastated if he had to start over again.

Why would I "do it," Junior?

Ahhhh! Now I get it. You shitbirds are still all red faced because your Lardass friend was stupid enough to get his dumb ass banned. And you think I should be banned because you're pissed.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHS TUPIDFJEEJDNSSN

And you think I should be banned because you're pissed. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Nope. We think you should be banned because you're a a filthy, stupid, lazy, annoying, foul-smelling cocksucking barrow pig!

And putting lipstick on a pig like you doesn't help!

Whirrly could be trending insanity also.

http://www.salon.com/2016/05/10/an_o...this_insanity/
  • DSK
  • 05-11-2016, 04:18 PM
Why would I "do it," Junior?

Ahhhh! Now I get it. You shitbirds are still all red faced because your Lardass friend was stupid enough to get his dumb ass banned. And you think I should be banned because you're pissed.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHS TUPIDFJEEJDNSSN

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Nope. We think you should be banned because you're a a filthy, stupid, lazy, annoying, foul-smelling cocksucking barrow pig!

And putting lipstick on a pig like you doesn't help!

Additionally, we hate your guts you fucking little faggot!!!

Anyway, I'll go if you do, gayboy.
Some learn that the idiots will never change and for most of the rest they are too far gone to help.
What is the point of attempting to have a discussion with a liberal when all of their responses are exactly the same.
For them ignorance is bliss and for each time they look up a retort they somehow feel they have elevated their own sense of self worth.
From my experience, they are all basically the same and are incapable of an original thought or the ability to comprehend an opposing point of view.
I suppose for them it is sad to be wrong all the time yet believe they are right.
Maybe, just maybe, one day there will be a cure but, I doubt I will see it in my lifetime.