Girl friend that doesn't give head?

Have any of you experienced this. I have had some that cldnt suck the dick for shit but at least they tried. My current so of ten weeks will not suck the dick period. Very nice girl but straight sex and no hand jobs or blow jobs is boring.

Anybody ever deal with this and is there a way to get her to try it lol. I may just dump her
Be honest with her. Tell her it's an important part of your sexual relationship and ask her if there are things you're not doing that she desires. Talk it out. If you can't talk it out, separate.
Get a new girlfriend
Shit I have a wife that doesn't give head or fuck anymore! Over 5 yrs now! That must be why there are providers!
Buy her lollipops ... by her cigarettes ... encourage her to practice
From what I hear the ladies get comfortable and poof no more blow jobs but 10 weeks?? Yikes- if the sexual chemistry is already off you might save yourself a lot of trouble if you just move on. Sure sex isn't everything but lets not kid ourselves- it's pretty damn important and you're far from stuck with her. Trust me- it only gets worse the longer you're with someone and if she isn't afraid to make her dislikes known then you should feel free to make your needs known. Oh and make sure them balls are squeeky clean lol I'd rather be alone than settle for someone who isn't interested in my wants/needs every day of the week- relationships aren't supposed to be one sided...and dudes love blow jobs...just a fact of life
I want a BBBJ From JOYSELN! DAM SHES HOT!
I want a BBBJ From JOYSELN! DAM SHES HOT! Originally Posted by blacksheep2000
She is a hot young lady. Looking forward to meeting her myself.

Does that mean you want eye contact with your BBBJ?
I do! I will be contacting you to get the balls rolling!
My ex NEVER gave head. Now she's an Omaha/CB provider who claims to give the best head around! WTF?
Life is just not fair!
My ex NEVER gave head. Now she's an Omaha/CB provider who claims to give the best head around! WTF? Originally Posted by caferacer
That just blows
That just blows Originally Posted by ILuvNips
Ha ha!! That sucks to miss out on the best bj
You will not be disappointed with her BBBJ. I have only had one other that is in the same ballpark. She is also a sweetheart if you treat her with respect.