#NotMySuperBowl.

I think Dallas should be in it... Damn it!
They'll be on high alert down at the Walmart!

Or at Hobby Lobby.

Or at SAS.

Or at Family Dollar.

Or wherever you'll likely be looting.

Be sure to wear a gray pussy cap and don't forget your teeth, so we can identify you on FOX!

Miss Rider, You are still mad you lost the election.
If Dallas doesnt go to the superbowl im moving to Canada.
I mean i wont actually move. Ill just say i will
It is a big problem in this country when people think our elections are like sporting events, games, or competitions. When our elected officials act this way (and many do) it leads to decisions that benefit staying in power, cronyism, and congressional self-interest instead of basing decisions on what is best for the people they are supposed to represent.

An election is where we choose representatives to run our government. These people are supposed to make selfless decisions for the greater good of all its people. If you are stuck in a sports game mentality, you have completely missed the point. And we, as responsible citizens, must all keep pushing our elected officials to do the right thing and help all Americans prosper.

This is a process, not a game. And this process is never ending.
If the Pats win, they should give a ring to Trump, as he is tight with Robert Kraft and Tom Brady. Vlad Putin got a Pats SB ring, so there is a precedent.

• DSK
  • 02-04-2017, 06:05 PM
It is a big problem in this country when people think our elections are like sporting events, games, or competitions. When our elected officials act this way (and many do) it leads to decisions that benefit staying in power, cronyism, and congressional self-interest instead of basing decisions on what is best for the people they are supposed to represent.

An election is where we choose representatives to run our government. These people are supposed to make selfless decisions for the greater good of all its people. If you are stuck in a sports game mentality, you have completely missed the point. And we, as responsible citizens, must all keep pushing our elected officials to do the right thing and help all Americans prosper.

This is a process, not a game. And this process is never ending. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
I agree except for white Americans. They should continue to be discriminated against by the United States government whether in hiring for government sector jobs, private sector jobs, service academies, military admissions and promotions, appointed political positions, government contracting on the local, national, state and US government contracting, and most certainly, University admissions for undergraduate, graduate, and professional school programs.
Any award program should be considered a racist failure for disproportionate numbers of whites winning the awards, whether apparently meritorious or not, because white people owe all their success to white privilege.
Das troll...
  • DSK
  • 02-05-2017, 12:24 PM
Das troll... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You cannot refute the substance of the argument so you call me a name, in violation of the TOS.