Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://sol-spa-massage-spa.business.site/
City: Solvay
State: New York
Address: Charles Ave
Hair Length and Color: Black to about shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: About 5'4" 115 lbs, A cup, she was wearing a shirt and black yoga pants.
Recommendation: Yes
I agree......Willa is all about the money now. I miss the old days when she wasn't so popular and she didn't spend all her time negotiating for a $100 minimum tip upfront.

Thanks for the review. Willa is a good time.
Originally Posted by casio1
Gotcha. Thanks for clarifying. She's always a lot of fun. IMHO -- Sol in general just seems like a better AMP than most.
Do you have to prebook or do you just walk in? And if its walk in, what do you say?
Do you have to prebook or do you just walk in? And if its walk in, what do you say? Originally Posted by MonkeyMike
you could start with hello and then say you want a massage and how long you want to stay.
Haha i appreciate that, im just curious if they just straight up ask if you want more etc?
Haha i appreciate that, im just curious if they just straight up ask if you want more etc? Originally Posted by MonkeyMike
Depends on the AMP.
In some they straight up ask what you want when they take you to a room whereas in some they first give you a back massage and then ask you on the flip.
guys the expert cocksmanship ...demonstrated ins this ...thread done ...be a thing a beauty
Do you have to prebook or do you just walk in? And if its walk in, what do you say? Originally Posted by MonkeyMike
I would always pre-book via call or text to find out who is working. You have no idea what you'll be getting when you just walk in or if they are even open. Plus, you run the risk of running into someone you know or you don't want seeing you.