Activities: ROS
Hair Length and Color: Dark, straight, mid-back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Tall, beautiful woman with a perfect body
Recommendation: Yes
Amazing visit with her as well. Review to come soon
Bucket list!!!
She’s one of the best for sure. I saw her again and visit #3 coming soon. Don’t expect another review though, far too juicy to share…

These traveling Brazil girls ain’t cheap (no one is anymore) but looks/service fucking blows away 99% of what we’ve had in Dallas the last two years or so.

My last 3 sessions prior with local “established and well reviewed” providers prior to Vanessa went like this:
1-meh
2-well below average
3-horrible I should have bailed
Not even counting a NCNS outcall and another who canceled 13 minutes before meet as I pulling into hotel!

I’ll keep rolling the dice on $500/hr Brazilians with blurry face pics, no reviews and 2 oks on p411 over old, fat and lazy locals. Spend wisely, go see Vanessa.

Anyway, that’s my rant! Thanks for listening.
  • txch
  • 10-17-2024, 06:09 AM
Brazilians usually provide better service than anyone. Rod667 nailed it.
She’s one of the best for sure. I saw her again and visit #3 coming soon. Don’t expect another review though, far too juicy to share…

These traveling Brazil girls ain’t cheap (no one is anymore) but looks/service fucking blows away 99% of what we’ve had in Dallas the last two years or so.

My last 3 sessions prior with local “established and well reviewed” providers prior to Vanessa went like this:
1-meh
2-well below average
3-horrible I should have bailed
Not even counting a NCNS outcall and another who canceled 13 minutes before meet as I pulling into hotel!

I’ll keep rolling the dice on $500/hr Brazilians with blurry face pics, no reviews and 2 oks on p411 over old, fat and lazy locals. Spend wisely, go see Vanessa.

Anyway, that’s my rant! Thanks for listening. Originally Posted by Rod667
Same experience here. Now when i want steak, i like it Brazilian. If you are spending upwards of 350, you are better off with Brazilians. Awesome looks, attitude and service....90% of time (Language is the only hiccup).

Locals need a lesson or two, immigrants (visa workers) are taking their jobs.
great review!
Same experience here. Now when i want steak, i like it Brazilian. If you are spending upwards of 350, you are better off with Brazilians. Awesome looks, attitude and service....90% of time (Language is the only hiccup).

Locals need a lesson or two, immigrants (visa workers) are taking their jobs. Originally Posted by Aonegonexx
100% agree
Is She better the Georgina?
I almost shit my pants when dumb booker gave me wrong room number and after my knock dude with mustache leo look like open the door,
I told booker i would choke her if she next to me for that dumb mistake…
Geo meet me at fitness room and we had blast afterwards
  • nono
  • Yesterday, 01:51 PM
Is She better the Georgina?
I almost shit my pants when dumb booker gave me wrong room number and after my knock dude with mustache leo look like open the door,
I told booker i would choke her if she next to me for that dumb mistake…
Geo meet me at fitness room and we had blast afterwards Originally Posted by Silven
The booker is retarded, I would say that your experience matched mine. Really pissed at the incompetent and stupidity.