Seeking Webcam models ASAP

Contact me for more information.
Great company for SERIOUS models. Only 5 will be selected.

Good luck!
Kayla Kiss
hi I am interested in web cam model, Please pm me with more infor
I'm interested in being a webcam model...
  • sole
  • 07-30-2012, 07:47 AM
im interested pm me
Hi beautiful ladies,
I'm just now loggin on here. I promise to reach out to you by tonight.

Chat soon.
Hello sweety, I am interested and so is Purrrsia. We are both from San Antonio. PM me when you have some time. Thanks!!
Hi sweetie! I am interested!, please contact me if its not too late.
Ok I don't understand why you ladies just don't sign up to the sites directly. What you are doing here is signing up for a studio. Studios are middlemen for webcam companies.

www.streamate.com
www.imlive.com
www.myfreecams.com

Go there and sign up and have fun. You don't need to sign up through an individual to make money webcamming. Heck a lot of times studios don't even pay.
^^ I'd have to agree 100% hidden rose. You're taking a pay cut when you sign up thru a studio.
sounds fun! im game! call me
ROSE, it's NOT a STUDIO. AND it's not a billion girls on there where a viewer wouldn't EVER seen them. - I swear....negitive people.
Hi lady,

American Boy Toys is an online magazine...NOT a studio.

They are looking for only 12 GREAT looking hot women.

It's internet modeling and webcam modeling in one. IF selected you with get 80 to 95 percent. Which is MORE than lamlive etc are doing. AND you're WILL be seen compared on being on a site that has over a billion girls on there. AND I personally have been paid - on time - since I started. I was JUST offering the ladies on Eccie an opportunity....IF they are selected. This is MORE then a little webcam site. They are compared to Playboy and Maxim magazine already.

Again, I was selected and just thought to give the ladies of eccie a opportunity to get picked too.

Here's their email address: models@americanboytoys.com

Good luck POSITIVE ladies!
I'll try it also
Kayla Kiss- So is this company only looking for model type women?

imlive.com does not care what a lady looks like. Yes, they have a lot of girls but the only way a lady or man would not make money is if they did not show up to work.

Yes imlive.com also hires ts,tv, males, females, couples.

I have worked for imlive since April and the company has been around for 10 years. I enjoy it.
Hi there,
No sweetie, MEN love us all. There's someone for everyone. ; )

PM me and I'll send you their email address.