An Amazing Video

I am not sure this is place for this or not. But, what the hell....

A friend of mine sent this link to me. In light of the current crises, it makes me mad!

http://www.youtube.com/v/X-Xfti7qtT0?version=3&hl=en_US&r el=0
Really? Well, *I'm* sure...It doesn't belong anywhere here. Administrators, why not administrate and remove this garbage...I don't have any idea what the point of the video was because after seeing the first two seconds I shut it down......I really don't care what it's point is.......It doesn't belong here. Take it to the "World Forumn."
Really? Well, *I'm* sure...It doesn't belong anywhere here. Administrators, why not administrate and remove this garbage...I don't have any idea what the point of the video was because after seeing the first two seconds I shut it down......I really don't care what it's point is.......It doesn't belong here. Take it to the "World Forumn." Originally Posted by Bkbird650
The Sandbox is just for items like this. For non-hobby-related topics (and in this case, video). So long as the topic does not violate any of the guidelines of the board, it is permissible to be posted here. However, it does not mean that it has to be watched nor discussed. So if you disagree with it, post your disagreement or say nothing and ignore it.

The Constitution guarantees free speech. The board allows free speech within certain guidelines. It doesn't guarantee that it will be listened to.
Really? Well, *I'm* sure...It doesn't belong anywhere here. Administrators, why not administrate and remove this garbage...I don't have any idea what the point of the video was because after seeing the first two seconds I shut it down......I really don't care what it's point is.......It doesn't belong here. Take it to the "World Forumn." Originally Posted by Bkbird650

I little edgy that morning or what? I might or might not disagree with everything said but I will listen to either reaffirm my position or better understand my adversaries position. Sooooooo Chill out.

Why would you say it's garbage?