Nice to have met some wished I could have met more!!!

I've been in the hobby for some years now and I have always tried to be level headed on the way I approach ladies and deal with some hobbyist. With that said I am proud that I stepped out today and went to the happy hour and met some pretty cool ppl. I learned some valuable lessons as well as some very nice ladies and down to earth fellas. I would honesty like to thank CK and others for taking the time to chit chat and shoot the shit. It was nice to finally put a face with some of the handles. I noticed I missed some ladies that I hear are there pretty frequently but oh well my loss. I have noticed tons of drama, name calling, and just plain disrespect more lately than ever on the boards that's one reason why I have calmed down on the posting. I thought this hobby is and was supposed to be fun, enjoyable, and entertaining but lately it's harder to see some ladies and more and more you get unanswered PM's and NCNS and other things that really take the fun out of the hobby. I love and respect all women and respect all in general and when crossed I ignore. But can we try to get back to the fun times the less drama, name calling, and other things that just takes the fun out of it. I thought long and hard about just leaving this for the birds but I remembered I enjoy seeing beautiful intelligent down to earth ladies and I learn a lot from some hobbyist so I figured I would just put my thoughts out there and may get slammed or maybe not but I still have and eye out for a select few that I will continue to court sort of lol.

Claire
EFN
AddisonGFE
Daddy's girl
Just to name a few but even if I can't see them I love the post and all of your reviews have been stellar.

Let's have fun that's what this is all about right. Make each experience a lasting one.

I hope to see and meet more of you at the next luncheon or meet and greet. I tend to be a bit shy in person lol.

Ladies be good safe and have fun hope to meet some down to earth ladies in the future.
Fellas be cool and as respectful as possible and let's just have fun.
I'm sorry I missed the social - and missed the chance to meet you!
Sorry I missed it tonight I wanted to go but more important things needed to be dealt with...Hopefully I will make the next one
I hear you
I HATE WHEN A PROVIDER RUNS THEIR MOUTH THEN GOES OFF THE BOARDS AFTERWARD TO TRY AND RECOUP!

And Yes I WISH all stalkers/ shit storms were banned from eccie wouldn't that be NICE!!

I'm glad you had a great time and stepped out !!!

Now let's have some fun no more drama or stalkers sheesh!!!

See y'all at the meet n greets in June
How do we find out about the meet and greets. Think it would be fun to meet other hobbist and providers
A1H, it was good meeting you and swapping stories. Don't get caught up in all the BS. Keep showing up to the events. It is a good way to network and forge some valuable relationships.

To the others that were there, it was good to see some of the usual suspects and meet some new people.

As always, thank you CK for putting this together.
How do we find out about the meet and greets. Think it would be fun to meet other hobbist and providers Originally Posted by Blacknhung
They are listed in ck1942's sig line
http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=2717

You can use me as one of your vouches
  • ztonk
  • 04-30-2014, 11:41 PM
It was great to meet old friends and make some new acquaintances.

As a reminder, you cannot mention someone else's presence at these events until they've publicly commented on being there themselves.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
It was lovely to meet you A1H - and canoodle with others,as well.
Thank you for letting me gush over your dimples :-)

It is so nice to NOT have drama at the socials and would be GREAT if others could resist the urge to BRING IT UP here...it only adds to the *eye roll* reaction from those who avoid it like the plague.

Thank you, CK and other dear ones...thank you for the chat (ya'll know who you are !)

xoxo

Aphrodite aka Lana
Oooohhh!!! A cheesy. 'I am under Ztonk' post!! Yum yum!

Okay, carry on!

A
It was my first time going to a social. Lots of fun. A1H I think I missed meeting and talking to you. Maybe next time. It was nice putting a face to some of the people on here. I had to leave a little early but good times. Looking forward to the next one.
Thanks ck, I enjoyed myself as usual. Sorry that I had to leave so early but RL interferes with the hobby on occasion.
Z - thanks for the reminder on "declare only your own attendance" and, if someone from last night's event needs more data, please ask me privately and I will try to share.

Great to see one and all last night, and,

elsewhere LINK a "mini-survey" asking for some input on future event "themes" much as we plan to do in San Antonio as we enter the Summer months. Of course, one and all on the Austin invite list are very welcome to attend the twice-a-month events in SA; just let me know of your interest.
Nice to meet you A1H and everyone else as well. A big thank you to the organizers for planning such a delightful event!
They are listed in ck1942's sig line
http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=2717

You can use me as one of your vouches Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
Thanks ma needed that