Legitimate couples relaxing massage

Looking for a place in Austin where I can take my ATF for a legitimate relaxing couples massage. Any suggestions?
  • Toyz
  • 05-01-2014, 05:04 PM
I took one of my ATF's to TAO massage for a Valentines day surprise, she loved it...
What happened and was it a couple together thing? I am looking for romantic massage not a rub and tug.
  • Toyz
  • 05-01-2014, 05:42 PM
What happened and was it a couple together thing? I am looking for romantic massage not a rub and tug. Originally Posted by tucson
?

Straight up legitimate massage. I go there on occasion just to get the kinks out. Two ladies, two massages, dim room, music...just a massage.
Thanks for the info. Where is this place? I want to look them up on the web.
  • Toyz
  • 05-01-2014, 06:14 PM
Thanks for the info. Where is this place? I want to look them up on the web. Originally Posted by tucson

Austin
Temptation Tammie suggested this site but that would take a lot more time than what I am looking for.

http://www.massageinthehillcountry.co m
Temptation Tammie suggested this site but that would take a lot more time than what I am looking for.

http://www.massageinthehillcountry.co m Originally Posted by tucson
Wow I am definitely taking my ATF male there looks fun I cannot wait
There is a place in the triangle thatis very good. They have an option of a whirlpool before or after as well. Wine & strawberries can be added. Done in the same room. A little expensive, but nice.

I think the place is Myo. Starts with an m and is the triangle.
I do couple massage. I offer a good legitimate massage or more fun options like squirt school where i teach her to squirt and you how to make her squirt.
Looking for a place in Austin where I can take my ATF for a legitimate relaxing couples massage. Any suggestions? Originally Posted by tucson
Do you have to pay for her time to take her?

Getting laid is a lot less expensive man.

Send her by herself and see the Flavor of the Month for the same period and have some cash left in your pocket
I will just have to wait and see what develops. My ATF is fun to be with and I will wait to see what we can find. A woman in a hot tub is just a warm up to what follows. You youngsters go in for the kill us old farts like to enjoy the encounter.
I will just have to wait and see what develops. My ATF is fun to be with and I will wait to see what we can find. A woman in a hot tub is just a warm up to what follows. You youngsters go in for the kill us old farts like to enjoy the encounter. Originally Posted by tucson
Hmmmmm - very true tucson. But variety is the spice of life.
Isn't that part of what the hobby is all about? Variety!!
Tammie Musicians play a lot of notes to find the song. When I find the note I like I most often play it again and again. When I found my Austin ATF I discovered some one I can have fun with and besides she pleases me in so many ways. We seldom see each other but we stay in contact.
Massage Envy at Circle C