I noticed it has been a litte quiet

and there has been a lack of thought provoking threads. Anyone know When/Why did Scarlet De Rosi get banned ?
Well now that's scary, I was just thinking something exactly along those lines, I just couldn't word it right. But yeah, I thought it was extremely dead here tonight, usually a lot more hoppin'. It would just figure that when I finally slow down after what seems like a 4 day non-stop marathon of sessions, lol. And then no ones around to talk to too! lol
and there has been a lack of thought provoking threads. Anyone know When/Why did Scarlet De Rosi get banned ? Originally Posted by Bob McV
Now that is thought provoking !!!

Especially since she Disabled her Account.

So was that to prevent a Ban that you talk about, do share...
  • Toyz
  • 05-07-2014, 09:20 PM
Now that is thought provoking !!!

Especially since she Disabled her Account.

So was that to prevent a Ban that you talk about, do share... Originally Posted by fun2come
I wish you all would just quit whispering & say what you mean...

I think this weeks experience was like watching Godfathers 1,2 & 3....back to back to back...

1. Wow! that was great!
  2. Damn! the sequel might have been even better! Can't wait for the 3rd one!
Then...

3.Well fuck, that was kind of a letdown...

If you haven't seen the Godfather Trilogy..then how about this?

You are getting an amazing BJ...just about to erupt and she has a sneezing fit while you spray all over the sheets...kind of a weak ending after a ton of manufactured anticipation.
disabled / banned didn't know there was a difference .... huh
You are getting an amazing BJ...just about to erupt and she has a sneezing fit while you spray all over the sheets...kind of a weak ending after a ton of manufactured anticipation. Originally Posted by Toyz
Not all would concur...

• Toyz
  • 05-07-2014, 10:03 PM
Not all would concur...

Originally Posted by Centaur

Master of the obscure...

Be warned, showing pictures of anyone or making reference to anyone under 21 can be construed as disturbing...some are especially prone to easy disturbance...no one knows why.
disabled / banned didn't know there was a difference .... huh Originally Posted by Bob McV
All the difference in the world. Disabled means you voluntarily requested that your account be permanently deactivated/ended for your own personal reasons.

Banned means what it implies. Your account is temporarily/permanently and involuntarily made inactive by the powers at be due to some ban worthy policy violation.
... and then there is Guested ....
I wish you all would just quit whispering & say what you mean.... Originally Posted by Toyz
I've just been sitting back and enjoying the man on man action. Watching grown men argue in ways that they usually label as a "cat fight" makes me giggle...like a girl.
All the difference in the world. Disabled means you voluntarily requested that your account be permanently deactivated/ended for your own personal reasons. Originally Posted by Listener
Well, semi-permanently anyway. I've disabled my account here and on ASPD whenever I took a break from the hobby for relationship reasons.

I've just been sitting back and enjoying the man on man action. Watching grown men argue in ways that they usually label as a "cat fight" makes me giggle...like a girl. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
Men can be every bit as catty as women. Yowe!
QUIET IS GOOD!!
No drama is GREAT!