Exhibitionism

Any ladies out there into exhibitionism? Thinking of being in a different city for both of us and things like answering the door in skimpy lingerie in the hotel room or riding topless in the car. Having this run through my head in the middle of the night. In all of the searching through ECCIE I have never found any mention of exhibitionism. Just a wild ass thought.
Jessica Knightly is a habitual exhibitionist. She always makes me blush with the things she will do. Ask her to tell you some stories....
Jessica Knightly is a habitual exhibitionist. She always makes me blush with the things she will do. Ask her to tell you some stories.... Originally Posted by HeatherDAngelo
Oh Heather,
You know me so well. I love being naked in public. Especially in places where it's forbidden. I rarely wear underwear and flash when exiting a cab. i once stripped naked in a PG13 movie and watched the whole movie at the local AMC in the nude (sitting on my clothes - those seats are gross). The theater was empty, not another movie goer there, but the thought someone could walk in anytime was titillating.
Ladies I didn't think Exhibitionism would be so well received. I have received an OK to meet and watch just what I had in mind. The scenario is the naked lady answers the door for room service with our breakfast. Do either of you have any other ideas wanting to keep this as safe as I can. I had an idea of taking some one shoe shopping sans panties but I can't figure how to video it.
Strippers?

Don't strippers qualify as exhibitionists . . .particularly those who provide extras ITC or OTC.
lol right up my alley...I luv riding the bull topless in Bourbon Street bars....marched topless in a Gay Parade in New orleans......played pool with short skirt & no panties....being nekkid as I can be at biker rallies......topless bike rides at the rallies....ect!

I had a client in Albuquerque who had me answer the door nekkid for the Dominoes pizza guy while he hid on the balcony watching!
Oh Heather,
You know me so well. I love being naked in public. Especially in places where it's forbidden. I rarely wear underwear and flash when exiting a cab. i once stripped naked in a PG13 movie and watched the whole movie at the local AMC in the nude (sitting on my clothes - those seats are gross). The theater was empty, not another movie goer there, but the thought someone could walk in anytime was titillating. Originally Posted by JessicaKnightly
Ok, Jessica has definitely got my attention! I used to live in Houston/Spring and would frequent The Mystery Zone (TMZ) swinger club. Next time I'm in Houston, maybe Jessica would like to join me for an overnight excursion, hit the club after dinner and put on a show like they've never seen
To the OP....I guess you just need to cum down to Houston.
I mention "Exhibition" in my showcase under "Likes". That is a HUGE turn on.
Cyndi Lyn, were you talking to me?
I love leaving the curtains open, enjoying each other's bodies on the balcony, and of course greeting a lucky fellow in jaw-dropping lingerie looks.

But if you need proof, know that Zoey Zacquery and I shot this scene in Prospect Park, Brooklyn in the middle of the day!
Cyndi Lyn, were you talking to me? Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
I could be
I could be Originally Posted by Cyndi Lyn
Hmm, ok then
It's a super turn on for me! I love to go to restaurants with long tablecloths on their tables!
Dallas looks like such a prim lady while I play with her under the table than gives me that coy look. There are times when I wish dinner would go on for hours. I am learning how to eat left handed.

I had a client in Albuquerque who had me answer the door nekkid for the Dominoes pizza guy while he hid on the balcony watching! Originally Posted by DallasRain
That is classic!!! Wish I were there. ;-)