Sex in Space

Just came across this…
https://web.archive.org/web/20000620033738/http://www.space.com/sciencefiction/movies/uranus_experiment_000516.html

Came out in 2000. Apparently was nominated for a HUGO Award.
I can't access the article with this link, but I've contemplated zero-g sex before and I don't think it would go well. When two weightless objects collide they are forced in opposite directions. So unless one or both parties are in some way attached to a fixed object (wall, table, bunk, etc.) or each other, the participants would accomplish one thrust and be hurled in opposite directions. Weightlessness would, however, make 69 an even more out-of-this world experience than it already is!
Only with Sylvia Saint ...
Well the Web Archive doesn't seem to exist and Space.com has since been taken over by NASA. But you can always Google it. Scenes are available on the usual sites.

I'm ashamed to admit I rented this once, but seem to remember falling asleep early in.

And for the record: it was never nominated for a Hugo award or a Nebula as stated on another site (only available for written works, though this does include screenplays). Nor was it ever nominated for any another award for that matter.

However, you should check out what won for Best Dramatic Presentation in 2000. Then check Best Novel for 2001. We SciFi geeks are an odd lot.
Okay, I guess it's true. The internet does lie.
Pdid, I think your right, 69 would be more likely as long as you be came intertwined (one of my favorite positions) maybe it should be called the 'Pices' position. FoulRon, I think I fell asleep looking at a Sylvia Saint pictorial. Supposedly, a scientist did create a sex suit that you wear to keep from being thrust in opposite directions. I imagine one day, the next step will be reached either in space or the 'vomit comet', and someone will ...
'Cum, like no man has cum before'.
Space: the final frontier.
These are the voyages of the starship Eccie.
Its ongoing mission: to explore new pussy, to seek out new providers and new positions, to boldly go where many men have gone before.

Sorry - I couldn't resist.

cumshots would float around forever in earth orbit....just think of it.
cumshots would float around forever in earth orbit....just think of it. Originally Posted by Zhivago52
Space seed.