Latinliz- rude and she has no assistant. It's a lie.

• Djkob
  • 09-17-2013, 04:17 PM
God I should have know this from the beginning. First off I want to say that Latin Liz does not have an assistant, when she tells you to only txt her assistant it is for a reason. The "assistant" is Latin Liz, second of all she is definitely a no call no show. My experience was horrible, this has been going on for about a week and she bailed on me. Once I set up my appointment I was waiting for her, she never called me or txted me once. So I had to call her and later I find out she had to reschedule. I was upset and that's when I found out her scam, she only has one review on her page and that should have given me the red flag but I was too naive to pay attention. Now she blocked me, she knew age got caught. ppl watch out for latinliz, her pics look amazing but she has alot to hide and she is not being honest about alot of things. It could be worse for you so I wouldn't even dare to risk it. Pm me if you have any more questions and concerns. Thanks...
  • Djkob
  • 09-17-2013, 04:19 PM
God I should have know this from the beginning. First off I want to say that Latin Liz does not have an assistant, when she tells you to only txt her assistant it is for a reason. The "assistant" is Latin Liz, second of all she is definitely a no call no show. My experience was horrible, this has been going on for about a week and she bailed on me. Once I set up my appointment I was waiting for her, she never called me or txted me once. So I had to call her and later I find out she had to reschedule. I was upset and that's when I found out her scam, she only has one review on her page and that should have given me the red flag but I was too naive to pay attention. Now she blocked me, she knew age got caught. ppl watch out for latinliz, her pics look amazing but she has alot to hide and she is not being honest about alot of things. It could be worse for you so I wouldn't even dare to risk it. Pm me if you have any more questions and concerns. Thanks...
this does not seem like an alert. u are lucky it did not work out. move on many chicks out there
Interesting but I'm sure there is more to the story. From what we received it appears she did identify herself. I highly suggest you invest in Premium Access, this has been moved here since there is NCNS involved and its not a review.
Damn...what a shame,i was about to PM her to schedule something.
I believe she is a Paradigm girl...
I moved your thread once and now I'm merging it..
If she's a paradigm girl then that would mean she does have an "assistant".