NCNS-First Come, First Serve- Regulars/One-Timers

NCNS-First Come, First Serve- Regulars/One-Timers

So guys are complaining about NCNS -I can't vouch for anyone but myself BUT if you say "Are you available between 9am-11am; or even a set time for a certain date-THAT'S NOT A DATE-Hence I am aware some guys do that now days in case their confirmed appointment flakes SMDH-Bull Sh*% but w/e

IMHO-it's an inquiry not to mention for any date I make I ask that the gentlemen calls an hour in advanced to confirm (if it was scheduled 3hours in advanced)
APPOINTMENT REQ ON P411 WITH MY REPLY IS A CONFIRMATION

Just my practices,though

Due to NCNS if I have no history with you-no verifiable references have history with you-REGULARS ARE FIRST PRIORITY-Otherwise it's first come first serve
(there are some exceptions though) And seeing that I dont see alot of guys it should never be a problem BUT I am courteous enough to let you know

Regulars-tend to think they should have special treatment & privelleges & they DO! I ALWAYS OFFER SPECIALS & HANDLE WITH THE MOSTCARE just for REGULARS but once you try to QUOTE YOUR OWN PRICE LIKE IT'S PRICELINE "WE WILL HAVE A PROBLEM" and I think I speak for 95% of the Providers on that

REGULARS need to understand that this is an only source of income for some and requested donations are for a reason. I understand sometimes you just dont have it but REALLY REALLY need it-I understand & get it but don't take my kindness for weakness. (FYI we MOST DON'T make $10,000 a month)

And since I am on the subject-MOST REPUTABLE PROVIDERS DONT see 4-8 clients a day (we work SMARTER than THAT-hence our donation request reflect slow days or weeks where we may not even see 4-8 guys that whole week-just food for your thoughts)

And just because you've seen a provider once doesn't entitle you to sh*% especially if it were months ago.
Regulars IMO are established once you've seen each other 3-4x's or more

NOW Gentlemen do you prefer to have a REGULAR PROVIDER (a few for variety) or DO you HOBBY for the VARIETY?
  • BDD
  • 09-22-2013, 08:08 AM
Lots of info in that post that I will leave for others to comment on. To answer your direct question, I have a few regular Providers that I see...2 completely UTR. I hobby 2 to 4 times a week. I seldom venture out of a small circle of Providers, though I am planning to see 2 new to me/established to you Providers now that fall is getting here. Both of you beautiful ladies know who you are.

That's the way I hobby. It works for me. I am certain others do it 180 degrees opposite and are quite happy with their results. Both, and anything in between, are perfectly ok. The only wrong way to hobby is to not hobby at all!

PS I would add that the 2 UTR's can't provide a reference for obvious reasons. I am thinking I should get a P411 account.
I agree with BDD but KK brings some good points. There are lots of providers I see over and over and I don't posts (some ask not too). There are girls who are on here for years with 'yes' reviews and then they flip with NCNS. There were some HDH's who took deposits while touring certain cities on multiple occassions and did a NCNS with no refund. Then when dozens of guys were out hundreds a peice they jumped on the Board and whined. Same guys who defend some of the chicks when they do NCNS and they lose money.
When you say that regulars get priority, do you mean that you would bump another guy who had a set appointment if a regular wanted the same time? That has happened to me before. Is this common?
p411 makes sceduling so much easier for me seeing that all he info needed is sent upon an Appointment Request

I'd say it is the best option for those who dont like having to go back and forth-my dates through p411 go the smoothest because I have a system and it works for me and the guys

DAM* A NCNS with deposit-now that's just down right f*cked up-regardless of the circumstances a date should have happened....one way or another...one day or another

AND I wouldn't bump a new-potential regular-What is set-is set with me

I have yet to have to cancel a date
Thank you for the clarification.
I really wouldnt know-maybe your not well liked LOL jk jk

When you say that regulars get priority, do you mean that you would bump another guy who had a set appointment if a regular wanted the same time? That has happened to me before. Is this common? Originally Posted by BFCjosh
Karen there are some girls who were regular HDH types and now they don't even posts! One bodybuilder did that and now when you google her you get nothing but mugshots and arrest reports but she was really popular on here a few years back. Now she doesn't do Houston, anywhere in California or Dallas and moved back to FL.

Some of the girls who left Paradigm did that and now you don't see them and everyone started complaining about the NCNS....wasn't the agency's fault they were just out there.
I really wouldnt know-maybe your not well liked LOL jk jk Originally Posted by Karrine_Kream
I had never met her or had much interaction with her.
I was being sarcastic lol
I had never met her or had much interaction with her. Originally Posted by BFCjosh