URL / Website: none listed
City: Broussard
State: Louisiana
Address: S Morgan Ave, between Ambassador and W Main
Activities: FBSM, NE, CBJ, HJ, HE
Hair Length and Color: Black, long
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Extremely pretty and much younger than you typically find at an AMP. She had a little more ass than you typically find too, so that's nice. Probably 5'6" or so. Normal Asian smaller tits.
Recommendation: No
After reading the review it is hard to understand why she would get a 'no' on recommendation. I would advise you not to post some of the activities in the open forum. Use ROS instead.
After reading the review it is hard to understand why she would get a 'no' on recommendation. Originally Posted by michaelbenoit

Are you able to see the ROS?

Good description of events, Thank you LoganN
After reading the review it is hard to understand why she would get a 'no' on recommendation. I would advise you not to post some of the activities in the open forum. Use ROS instead. Originally Posted by michaelbenoit
I would advise you to write some reviews yourself.
Do you not understand that LE monitors these forums. Putting notes on general forum allows them to monitor at will. Lily, the lady reviewed used to work at Joy Spa on Pinhook for a couple of years. Several posts similar to this post by Logan appeared. The Joy Spa was closed by revocation of city license. ROS was developed to protect the spas so that we could continue to enjoy their ladies. Get smart and abide by forum rules. Lily is trying to establish a new business in Youngsville. Let us try to help and not point LE in her direction!
Thanks Joe!
Sorry your experience was less than stellar. When I saw Neesa it was the only time I've ever visited that place. With all the selection available, it'll probably be a while before I go back there.
Do you not understand that LE monitors these forums. Putting notes on general forum allows them to monitor at will. Lily, the lady reviewed used to work at Joy Spa on Pinhook for a couple of years. Several posts similar to this post by Logan appeared. The Joy Spa was closed by revocation of city license. ROS was developed to protect the spas so that we could continue to enjoy their ladies. Get smart and abide by forum rules. Lily is trying to establish a new business in Youngsville. Let us try to help and not point LE in her direction! Originally Posted by michaelbenoit
What forum rules were broken? The op wrote his review in the same format that every other amp review on this site is written for the entire country.
Dude, if LE is monitoring this board, do you not think they will get access to ROS? Really…
Dude, if LE is monitoring this board, do you not think they will get access to ROS? Really… Originally Posted by bluebiker
Exactly.