Encounter: TOFTT with Cali girl in Farmington

User ID: -
Date: late august
Name: cristy????
Phone: 505 402 5632
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://farmington.skipthegames.com/m...n/107616124919
City: Farmington
State: New Mexico
Address: Broadway and 64
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: massage, lots of listening, no touching, no playing, shorted appointment, boy friend arriving half way through appointment. I paid for an hour, got half of that.
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black shoulder length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'6" give or take an inch or two. 34 eee mm little bit of a paunch, shaved
Recommendation: No
Daaang, that absolutely sucks. Thanks for the intel
that’s tough, carguy

not like you, to toft
then burned

thanks for the warning
Sadly had a similar experience with this one. Debated on posting a review and warning.
Wish you had ......
that’s tough, carguy

not like you, to toft
then burned

thanks for the warning Originally Posted by joyote
I should have. I am a private person and dont post reviews. This however, deserved a warning to others. Especially since she seems to be hanging out in town and not passing through.
I should have. I am a private person and dont post reviews. This however, deserved a warning to others. Especially since she seems to be hanging out in town and not passing through. Originally Posted by Mountainfun69
If you don't feel comfortable writing a complete review, just write a sentence or two and just let people know to proceed with caution. There's no harm or danger in doing that.
Sorry it didn't work out carguy. I almost pulled the trigger last week, but work had me tied up.
Originally Posted by carguy1989
I meant no dis

I have not toft that often, either
mostly because I got good at picking winners from the well-reviewed
but, times are changing, and looks like more change is here
and more coming soon

thanks again for the alert
Pretty interesting when you look back at something and it was telling you what to expect all along. See her middle image. The caution says " Crazy times". Yet we look right past it. If only we could teach that little head to read.
I should have. I am a private person and dont post reviews. This however, deserved a warning to others. Especially since she seems to be hanging out in town and not passing through. Originally Posted by Mountainfun69
Isn't that the purpose of this board? To inform others, so they can make educated decisions? I am sure you benefit from the reviews of others, why not help others out?
If you don't feel comfortable writing a complete review, just write a sentence or two and just let people know to proceed with caution. There's no harm or danger in doing that. Originally Posted by RedorGreenorXmas
RGX has a good point

if you post a few words in coed discussions
or, more privately, in the Men’s Lounge
that could save others a lot of grief & pain
Point taken as far as putting out a simple warning. Will make sure that in the future, will at least put out a simple red flag.

Apparently she is lashing out about being reviewed and calling her out on her "service".
Someone posted a warning on STG about here and that solicited the expected response. Denies having a pimp. Who ever she thinks is responsible for the warning being called cheap and a douche bag