Loosest provider

• bc00
  • 09-15-2014, 12:25 AM
I was just wondering who is the loosey goosey, so Mr. One Incher can meet her.
Liar! You're baiting the loose pussy providers out, so you know who to avoid....I know what you're up to......
Liar! You're baiting the loose pussy providers out, so you know who to avoid....I know what you're up to...... Originally Posted by Beagle
No he is trying to find a use for that 2x4 he saw in the shed last week.
My vagina doubles as my incall
My vagina doubles as my incall Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Are y'all talking yapper or snapper?
Doubles as my incall...
Yapper or Snapper........

Beautiful, made me laugh.

I banged a gal down in Florida that was so loose that I did not even realize that I had slipped out.
don't loos lips sink ships ? maybe he is starting a side business dismantling old battleships ?
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Hey Spidy, help me find my car and we can drive out of here.

interesting partition between coach and 1st class
  • Toyz
  • 09-15-2014, 04:50 PM
I once had an overnighter with a girl who was so loose she snored in stereo...on the exhale she would snore through her nose...on the intake her snapper...intrigued I asked if I could film her...so, with her permission, here she is.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...4943EB663F4378
My vagina doubles as my incall Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Winter is coming up, no Olympics, but how about some bobsledding? Your hockey stick and my hockey stick???
  • bc00
  • 09-15-2014, 08:11 PM
I just wanted to do some fisting... To loosen it up more.
I just wanted to do some fisting... To loosen it up more. Originally Posted by bc00
For the last time bc, fisting does not cause a pussy to lose tone. In fact, it acts more like exercise, the muscles actually tighten up afterwards. It might be loose right after you pull your hand out, but give it a few minutes, say 5, and then stick your cock in there. It's likely to be the tightest thing you've felt in weeks.