Fun Poll: Hoogars, Tats & Men

• Toyz
  • 03-22-2015, 05:58 PM
Hoogars, this one is for you with no ill intent.

I've noticed over the years that included in body art are a lot of dudes names.

Are you still with the guy whos name that adorns your ass, boob or arm?

I don't get men's names on me but i think maybe sometimes it could be a dead relative or their child.

Also didn't realize u were black and could socially use that word in yr poll.
  • Toyz
  • 03-22-2015, 09:05 PM
[QUOTE=NikkiWhite;1056520397]I don't get men's names on me but i think maybe sometimes it could be a dead relative or their child.

Also didn't realize u were black and could socially use that word in yr poll.[/QUOTE]
Well, lets take the poll on its intended meaning as I doubt the % of dead baby tramp stamp tattoos is very high even in the HoWorld.

And Nikki that's Raycess to suggest that only blacks can use the slang term for Boi-friend, and was my obvious intent

Here is an excerpt from the avowed "Urban Dictionary" showing the harmless taxonomy of the word.

I said family member or their child not dead children which isn't funny by any means.

Ah got it you use that word but im racist lol.
  • Toyz
  • 03-22-2015, 09:15 PM
I said family member or their child not dead children which isn't funny by any means.

Ah got it you use that word but im racist lol. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Yah but we both know you are twisting meaning for attention, but that's cool...I've played that card myself in the past.
Yah but we both know you are twisting meaning for attention, but that's cool...I've played that card myself in the past. Originally Posted by Toyz
No I'm not. Just surprised you used it. I show my cheeks when i want attention . I'm just droppin a deuce right now
  • Toyz
  • 03-22-2015, 09:33 PM
No I'm not. Just surprised you used it. I show my cheeks when i want attention . I'm just droppin a deuce right now Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
I used it in context of the poll as if a Ho was saying it...

Just remember to flush, unlike this girl...

Remember the last time I used that reference in light on this board I had to wear the Points hat a Mod gave me.
I don't have any tats so I'm good.
I show my cheeks when i want attention . Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
If'n yer middle name's Wynonna, yew culd show us yer big brown beaver. Thet'll git mah a-ten-shun. Go a-haid. They's allow poonanny pitchers on h'yar now.
  • tzv13
  • 03-23-2015, 08:52 PM
This is hilarious.
this girl had me painted on her tail... does that count?

this one is funny

• Toyz
  • 03-24-2015, 02:49 PM
this girl had me painted on her tail... does that count?

this one is funny

Originally Posted by RandB fan
Tummy tat is hilarious! "Honesty in tattoos" how unique.
But..... What one of you tards can name the plane that bull winkle is on....
  • Toyz
  • 03-24-2015, 06:51 PM
But..... What one of you tards can name the plane that bull winkle is on.... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Air?