tRump, lawyers sanctioned $937k for Clinton lawsuit

Many more sanction need to come down on the tangerine turd for his absurd lawsuits he keeps filing with the courts.

From the judge’s decision.

Here, we are confronted with a lawsuit that should never have been filed, which was completely frivolous, both factually and legally, and which was brought in bad faith for an improper purpose.

Mr. trump is a prolific and sophisticated litigant who is repeatedly using the courts to seek revenge on political adversaries. He is the mastermind of strategic abuse of the judicial process, and he cannot be seen as a litigant blindly following the advice of a lawyer.

He knew full well the impact of his actions. As such, I find that sanctions should be imposed upon Mr. Trump and his lead counsel, Ms. Habba.

-Judge Middlebrooks
The jackass tangerine turd has now dropped a frivolous lawsuit against Letitia James. Just like mostly all his lawsuits are basically lies and bullshit with very little to no evidence. Very similar to all the bullshit he posts on social media, yet the maga crowd believes his shit. Just disgraceful.
  • Devo
  • 01-20-2023, 12:24 PM
I for one, don't find filing frivolous lawsuits productive, but, as I have seen both sides engage in it.

You just watched 6 years of Russian propaganda being shown as total bullshit, its obvious, slinging the lies occur on both sides, but one more than the other.