reviews/pricing/generous men/supportive friends/rude comments

I just want to say thank you to the supportive gents who stood behind me when the great review was written on be aside the few comments that followed about me upselling! DID IT EVER ACCURE TO SOME GUYS THAT THERE ARE INDEED GENEROUS GENTLEMEN OUT THERE... why in the world would you ever say I was upselling when you have never even spoken with me.

AGAIN <<<THANK YOU FOR THOSE WHO WERE NICE ABOUT IT AND DIDN'T PARTAKE IN THE BS COMMENTS ABOUT MY PRICING. Not being rude but I am very straight forward. It is what it is and it is that for a reason. It helps weed through it all in itself! Sorry for those who had to see me in this light but ticked me off b/c I don't upsell...My price is what it is and its all posted on my website. If you don't know what my debauchery is about then .... hmmm ..... ssshhhhh! just food for thought. Xoxo~ Melissa

Oh - it is never the providers fault if the person writing the review doesn't "tell all" <which doesn't bother me either if they do or don't> so maybe you don't see all there was to it... I mean just think about it... It isn't my fault and I shouldn't have been taking shit for any of that ... it comes along with it I guess.... like I said there are generous men out there which I know every girl in this appreciates. Thats all I wanna say XoXoX
  • FK
  • 09-29-2012, 07:28 PM
XXX
DID IT EVER ACCURE TO SOME GUYS THAT THERE ARE INDEED GENEROUS GENTLEMEN OUT THERE Originally Posted by Sweet Melissa
It didn't occur to me til u mentioned it