but was she right?

as opposed to Obama, who jumps at racial conclusions and is wrong

some things you just cant say

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016...facebook-post/

if a red ant stings your foot every time you go outside barefoot, is it wrong to think you have to put on your shoes else a red ant will sting your foot?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016...facebook-post/ Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
It seems that the owners of the Station didn't even read what she posted on her FaceBook Page but yielded to the Race Baiters, Poverty Pimps, Back Lives Matter, Dindunuffins, and midnight shoppers during riots crowd.

But then, anybody in positions such as the one she held at a News Outlet should know that there are things you just can not say, even if it is 100% true.
It seems that the owners of the Station didn't even read what she posted on her FaceBook Page but yielded to the Race Baiters, Poverty Pimps, Back Lives Matter, Dindunuffins, and midnight shoppers during riots crowd.

But then, anybody in positions such as the one she held at a News Outlet should know that there are things you just can not say, even if it is 100% true. Originally Posted by Jackie S
+1
  • DSK
  • 03-31-2016, 09:03 AM

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016...facebook-post/ Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
If she is right, and the perpetrators where young black men, it would seem she has a cause of action against the station for a wrongful discharge. Presumably, she has a contract that was breached, also.

Really, I understand it would be unfair to mischaracterize all young black men as super predators, because there are many fine young black men out there, doing good for society.

Why do we have to deny that there is an ugly element of black society, and their anti-social behavior contributes to the fact that blacks commit more crimes than other races, though? Why can't we be honest about black crime at the same time we quit spending money on wars in the Middle East and use that money to rebuild broken communities here in Los Estados Unidos?
Why do we have to deny that there is an ugly element of black society, and their anti-social behavior contributes to the fact that blacks commit more crimes than other races, though? Why can't we be honest about black crime at the same time we quit spending money on wars in the Middle East and use that money to rebuild broken communities here in Los Estados Unidos? Originally Posted by DSK
denial is de rigueur in pc land
  • DSK
  • 03-31-2016, 11:08 AM
denial is de rigueur in pc land Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
sad but true
Why throw good money after bad.
When you have no skin in the game there is no pride in ownership.
Rebuild just to have it destroyed once again?
You pay nothing and you give nothing and all you do is take there is no respect for the physical community. this leads to more disrespect towards those that do pay and take p;ride in ownership. These are the things that are destroyed over and above the nice places they turn into shitholes.

Witnessing pride in ownership of a person that has little of nothing is a woman sweeping her dirt floor in her adobe house with a thatch roof in rural Mexico and smiling as she does so. Most of our "citizens" with no skin in the game trash their government subsidiezed housing and the surrounding neighborhood.

The refusal to take the more difficult path in life and working hard to better yourself is lost on most of these people who choose the low road of criminal thuggery. We all have an opportunity to make something of ourselves but it means hard work and dedication in order to succeed. It is a choice we all gt to make. It is unfortunate all too many make the wrong choice and it hurts all of us and not just them.
Don't make the 0zombies angry...

Read Bell’s full post, which was screen captured by the Daily Mail:

Next to, “If I’ve told you once, I’ve told you a thousand time,” I remember my mom most often saying to my sister and me when we were young and constantly fighting, “If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all.” I’ve really had nothing nice to say these past 11 days and so this page has been quiet. There’s no nice words to write when a coward holding an AK-47 hoses down a family and their friends sharing laughs and a mild evening on a back porch in Wilkinsburg. There’s no kind words when 6 people are murdered. When there children have to hide for cover and then emerge from the frightened shadows to find their mother’s face blown off or their father’s twisted bod leaking blood into the dirt from all the bullet holes. There’s just been nothing nice to say. And I’ve been dragging around this feeling like a cold I can’t shake that rattles in my chest each time I breathe and makes my temples throb. I don’t want to hurt anymore. I’m tired of hurting.

You needn’t be a criminal profiler to draw a mental sketch of the killers who broke so man hearts two weeks ago Wednesday. I will tell you they live within 5 miles of Franklin Avenue and Ardmore Boulevard and have been hiding out since in a home likely much closer to that backyard patio than anyone thinks. they are young black men, likely teens are in their early 20′s. They have multiple siblings from multiple fathers and their mothers work multiple jobs. These boys have grown up in the system before. They’ve grown up there. They know the police. They’ve been arrested. They’ve made the circuit and nothing has scared them enough. Now they are lost. Once you kill a neighbor’s three children, two nieces and her unborn grandson, there’s no coming back. There’s nothing nice to say about that.

But there is HOPE. and Joe and I caught a glimpse of it Saturday night. A young, African American teen hustling like nobody’s business at a restaurant we took the boys to over at the Southside Works. This child stacked heavy glass glasses 10 high and carried three teetering towers of them in one hand with plates puled high in the other. He wiped off the tables. Tended to the chairs. Got down on his hands and knees to pick up the scraps that had fallen to the floor. And he did tall this with a rhythm like a dancer with a satisfied smile on his face. And I couldn’t take my eyes off him. He’s going to Make it.

When Joe paid the bill, I asked to see the manager. He came over to our table apprehensively and I told him that that young man was the best thing that his restaurant had going. The manger beamed and agreed that his young employee was special. As the boys and we put on our coats and started walking out — I saw the manager put his arm around that child’s shoulder and pat him on the back in congratulation. It will be some time before I gorget that smile that beamed across that young worker’s face — or the look in his eyes as we caught each other’s gaze. I wonder how long it had been since someone told him he was special.
If that got this lady fired, there is something radically wrong with society.
If that got this lady fired, there is something radically wrong with society. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
The Rubicon was crossed when purveyors of confections were sued for not baking a cake, and now society has to contend with a plethora of sanctions and law suits if the needs and perverse desires of the transgendered are not accommodated with their choice of restrooms ... all within seven years.
Things you can't say, things you must say

Common sense you must drop

Common Decency Can't be common

Corporations join the bandwagon in fear

North Carolina can't have a his and hers restroom or we won't hold events there

We aren't all that far from the old be careful what you say or someone will inform on you soviet era
  • DSK
  • 04-01-2016, 07:15 AM
If that got this lady fired, there is something radically wrong with society. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
This society is completely fucked up.
Sure it is.

Pointing fingers is a big part of it.
  • DSK
  • 04-01-2016, 03:13 PM
Sure it is.

Pointing fingers is a big part of it. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Both sides are guilty of that, Alteh bok....