Specify city in ads, please!

This has been mentioned before, but there seem to be more provider ads lately that do not mention the city the provider is in, or visiting, anywhere in the ad.

Ideally it should be in the ad title, and also in the ad itself. Tennessee is a long state, with at least four major cities that are visited by providers. Pls don't leave us guessing! Thanks!
It just lets me know how un-professional the provider is and a reason not to bother with her.
It just lets me know how un-professional the provider is and a reason not to bother with her. Originally Posted by Rebelest
Exactly!
Perhaps a sticky in the provider ads section reminding providers to indicate the city they're in would help?

Nah, who am I kidding? Nobody reads sticky posts, right?

Cheers,

bcg
Perhaps a sticky in the provider ads section reminding providers to indicate the city they're in would help?

Nah, who am I kidding? Nobody reads sticky posts, right?

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy

Yup, you're right, BCG. No one reads them. Sad, there's a lot of information in them.

JaG
IMO, it's even worse when it's in the small print of the ad. Put it in the title ladies.
I always list what city I will be visiting in my ad title, especially when the forum only lists the state and doesn't have the city inside of it.
I always list what city I will be visiting in my ad title, especially when the forum only lists the state and doesn't have the city inside of it. Originally Posted by Lariyah_Cash
And I'm always sad when it's Memphis instead of Nashville in your ad titles too!
No need to be sad! I've heard great things about Nashville. I would definitely consider a trip there if I get more interest from that area

And I'm always sad when it's Memphis instead of Nashville in your ad titles too! Originally Posted by cp9406
No need to be sad! I've heard great things about Nashville. I would definitely consider a trip there if I get more interest from that area Originally Posted by Lariyah_Cash
Yes, that is only my hand that is raised at the moment(voting for you to cum in Music City), but let's get a rise out of something else!
No need to be sad! I've heard great things about Nashville. I would definitely consider a trip there if I get more interest from that area Originally Posted by Lariyah_Cash
I would like to see you if you come to Nashville, too.
I am definitely looking into it. I've gotten a few messages from you guys about visiting Nashville. A little more interest and I will post an interest ad and go from there

Yes, that is only my hand that is raised at the moment(voting for you to cum in Music City), but let's get a rise out of something else! Originally Posted by al green
I would like to see you if you come to Nashville, too. Originally Posted by stuntcockadoodledoo
Best guess is when they don't list a specific city(ies) they are trying to see where the interest is.
I always put the city and/or area of the city I plan to be in though.
Personally even if it's a "fishing" ad where i'm set on the dates but not exactly where to go I will still at least list the cities i'm interested in.
Best guess is when they don't list a specific city(ies) they are trying to see where the interest is.
I always put the city and/or area of the city I plan to be in though. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
Those ads are pretty obvious, though, and they don't bother me. I can't blame a lady for going where she's wanted (or thinks she's wanted), anyway.

What I think SlowHand is complaining about is one of my pet peeves ("I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds." --George Carlin). If I had a quarter for every lady or gentleman (and there are a lot of gentlemen seeking providers who are guilty of this, too) who's posted in the TN forums to the effect of "I'm in town; who wants to see me/who can I see?" without telling us what fucking town s/he is in... Why, I could afford to see you when you next visit Memphis. If you ever visit Memphis again.

Cheers,

bcg
Well if that's what he means yeah I see how that can be super annoying (and weird).
TN being kind of a big state and all.
I'll try to give Memphis (and Knoxville) a run before by end of Fall. It's overdue .