Activities: None, she didn't come
Session Length: To be hhr
Fee: Saved it
Hair Length and Color: No idea
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: No idea
Recommendation: No

If she no showed there's probably a good reason. She's never been nothing but an A+ with me and I've seen her a lot
You didn't private your response sir. I read your reviews sir. But she flaked and said I didn't give her an address. She hadn't asked for it yet and I gave her my cell. She wanted out and didn't fess up. Bad on her. Period.
The review will be in coed soon I'm sure. No need to discuss in private. Hopefully she'll respond once this is moved to see what happened.

In 8 years, you had quite a run. Most don't go but a few days or a few months before having a bad string or ncns incident. Just find another girl and have fun.
I've had other poor experiences but not so much from a lady on here with good reviews. She messed up and I reported it. No one is perfect but respect my time and money. I have choices as does she so she chose. Saved my money and move on as you suggest
Seems as this is happening more and more on eccie. Sure I'll catch some flak for this remark. Don't care.
Says private on it!!
It says private but the script is not in the private box. That is why I suspect it was not placed between markers so it is truly private. Maybe I'm mistaken
  • Mokoa
  • 10-16-2016, 04:38 PM
More like an unconfirmed appointment than a NCNS. In either case no activities took place.

Moved to the proper forum.

The PRIVATE tags were not necessary since what was posted in the open parts of the review indicated the meeting never took place.
Much ado ...
My reviews are here and I am still smiling at the friends I have made...I appreciate you all!!!