Late Oct stripper needed

friend of mine is turning 50 late in the month and we are thinking of hiring a girl to strip. Other activities could happen but not required...what I would like to know is what is the average cost of a stripper for an hour or 2

We are getting a room at the Ritz Carlton. Ladies he loves his black women so that's what we are hiring... any feed back would be appreciated..
Ritz Carlton?!?!.....price just went up!
What is his wife doing that night? Taint massage?
We are getting a room at the Ritz Carlton. Ladies he loves his black women Originally Posted by Boomstick
me too, but I love Motel 6 just as much
Available. PM me
Hey Papi,
I am a pretty good dancer and I dance at private parties quite frequently. Im not considered ebony but my ebony ASSets shouldn't go unnoticed and I know just how to move them for entertainment purposes and of course I'm also good BCD as well..

Below is a link to the last bachelor party I did for a member on this site. It was a blast! And I would love to make fantastic memories with you and your friends as well.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1058429726

Take a peek at my showcase and pm if you're intrigued

Ps: I have friends..

Most professional dancers don't POC for the same rates as providers. A dancers goal is to sell a fantasy until the fantasy could no longer be sold. That means make money before doing anything.. Most can make $300 on stage not removing a single piece of clothing.
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-17-2017, 03:43 PM
Why not just go to a strip club?

OR? Go to a strip club ahead of the big night and just ask a couple of girls to swing by after, negotiate the rates then?

Strippers are contractors just like providers. They usually set their own rate, and it can vary widely depending on what club they typically work out of etc.
Why not just go to a strip club?

OR? Go to a strip club ahead of the big night and just ask a couple of girls to swing by after, negotiate the rates then?

Strippers are contractors just like providers. They usually set their own rate, and it can vary widely depending on what club they typically work out of etc. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
This.

Back in my stripper days-- guys who wanted me for a bachelor party would simply ask about it at the club and we'd make arrangements from there.
Its doubtful the OP, and party, will bring this to fruition.
thanks guys, the reason for not doing the strip club is some of the guys will have the wives there. my wife is cool with it, but its just easier to get a way with a strip show night than hauling all the couples to Bucks.
No no.. we mean go to the club in advance, find a girl, negotiate, and hire her. Its probably going to be easier and you'll know exactly what you're getting.
Would that be the Ritz-Carlton on Harry Hines?