Encounter: New at Blue.. Veteran Pleaser Lara, Erstwhile of Good Time & Lucky Haven, Brings Her Special Brand of Sexy!

Date: Friday
Name: Lara
Address and Phone: Blue Spa - 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110, Phone: (972) 241-2999
Address: Denton Drive, South of Royal Lane
Phone: 9722412999
City: Dallas
State: Wisconsin
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: DFK, Breast Play, BBBJ,BLS, SS, Body and Ass Licks, Daty, Dato, 69, DoggieCIP
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder Length Dark Brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5'7", 120 pounds (?), cute B Cups, slim, full lips, pretty face, shaved
Recommendation: Yes
Good review Chong Nice CIP
Good job Chung
Great read Chung...looks like Lara is a keeper to the other 11 at Blue. I am sure they will be rotating days off for these gals....
  • Jtbc
  • 10-05-2019, 11:01 AM
Face compares to others?
  • Owj
  • 10-05-2019, 05:24 PM
I saw girl who said she was Lara at Blue today. Descriptions didn’t quite match the girl. He had black hair in a bobbed cut above her shoulders, very thin with A’s. She was a clock watcher and wanted to do minimal required. No TS even. Did I get a bait and switch?
  • Jtbc
  • 10-05-2019, 08:55 PM
She had short hair in my session. But I might have out long because I'm so used to putting that in the hair section.

She gave me great TS. did you do 30 min?
  • Owj
  • 10-06-2019, 08:44 AM
I only did a 30 min, so that may have contributed.
Lara is back home where she belongs.
She's a number one contender
A lineup of Catholic girls. How could I not approve? I must bless this latest addition with my papal scepter.
A lineup of Catholic girls. How could I not approve? I must bless this latest addition with my papal scepter. Originally Posted by The Pope
I know, right? a dozen Catholics in one Spa? it wasn't that long ago, that if a particular spa had 2-3, they were the talk of the town. now we can't talk, we just hang our mouths open in wonderment.

Catholicism is great
Some people ask why; I ask why not.
  • Aoi
  • 10-07-2019, 03:06 PM
Never go for the 30 minutes.