Share your best, worst, and funniest time with providers or clients

Like the title said, I'm sure everyone has their moments. Share so we can all enjoy and learn. I'll go first

Best: Had this one encounter with a provider. She was cold and distance at first, seems to have a bad day, but eventually got her warm up toward the end of the session. Came back to see her a few days later, she suggested we go out and grab some drinks. We did and got drunk. Came back to her place and let's just say it was the best sex I've had. She let me do whatever I wanted. Ended up spent the night at her place

Worst: Get rushed by this one provider to finish. Book for 1 hr and had to leave hhr because of her bad attitude and constantly looking at the clock and asked did you cum?

Funniest: Only a few weeks into the hobby and first time doing BB. Was not my choice but it was the heat of the moment so I went along. I was expecting for me to pull out but she was on top and continue riding until I blow a full load inside her. I went home and was so terrified I'm going to make her pregnant and she's going to trap my ass. Google this and realized provider who offer BBFS is usually on BC or other contraceptives. My stupid ass got me worried for no reason
  • BLM69
  • 05-30-2022, 02:27 PM
That BB hooker takes load for a living, never worry about it! The rushing is bad, the bad attitude is the worst! If you don't like turning tricks for a living, find something else to do.

I had a BP whore pull out a used condom out of her pocket once, I thought I seen it all before that, my best is with regulars, they know the routine and my likes
Worst: Eleven years ago during my first tour in the hobby, I made the mistake of stepping out of the comfortable network of upscale ladies I frequented. I saw what I thought was a known woman in the community. How wrong the thought process was! Her male “friend” broke into my car to retrieve my personal information. Then proceeded to barge in on me during the session. Without giving much more details…he didn’t realize he was dealing with an ex kickboxer. However he still had my information and I was extorted for a couple grand. Considering, cheap lesson learned!!!
I will enjoy the thread, but consider I have 65 times more reviews than you; it's near impossible to answer with any degree of pithiness.

I could write 2-3 books, easy.
I broke my big toe in session, luckily it was in the moment I gave no fucks.

A guy has pulled out, pulled the cover off to cum on my stomach, and instead the powerful load shot straight up my nose as soon as I took a breath causing me to choke on jizz. Angles are everything.

Its not easy to say the best, best in what? chemistry or sex (2 separate)
Worst-- Someone I had seen at least half a dozen times. I let my guard down a bit and turned my back on him while walking into a room. Got knocked out and was relieved of my money as well as my car keys. He didn't take my car, but he did ransack my car and steal my passport along with my emergency money.

Funniest-- The State Fair... another provider friend and I decided to take a couple of our friends onto the Texas Star and have a blow job contest. We went first thing in the morning when there would be no crowds or kids and had the luck to be the only ones on the wheel. Managed to "accomplish the mission" so to speak but had a Something about Mary incident. So we made our way to the restroom to clean up and thought that we smelled something burning. Sure enough-- we came back outside and realized... it was the day that Big Tex caught on fire. Guess our fun was "Too Hot For Tex".

Best-- Long time gent-- couldn't even begin to calculate how many times we've met. We also have the most interesting luck when it comes to knocking things over, etc... to the point where it is a running joke. One time-- we saw each other in a hotel that was under remodeling. For whatever reason, the bed in my room had not yet been attached to the wall-- and so we're in the moment with gusto-- and then realize after his completion-- that we've managed to migrate the bed to the center of the room. We still laugh about it to this day.
Queue up Tara Evans in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
Worst-- Someone I had seen at least half a dozen times. I let my guard down a bit and turned my back on him while walking into a room. Got knocked out and was relieved of my money as well as my car keys. He didn't take my car, but he did ransack my car and steal my passport along with my emergency money. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
That's fucked up considering someone would do this
Funnest: Had some fun with another lady and my favorite male friend off eccie. Ended up breaking both of her bed frames.

Worst: a gent stopped by for a little bit and wanted to spend 30min sitting on my face

Best: Shopping and lunch dates with my ATF. Sure do miss him.
Funniest - After we were done and resting on bed, her little dog wanted to come and lick my dick.

Worst - provider's boyfriend/handler comes out of bathroom with a weapon and asks me to leave.

Best - So many but I met this lady, who literally used and abused me for 90 minutes. After session I felt like she should have paid me :-)
Funniest - She left the shower on. It steamed up the entire hotel room and was hard to breathe.

Worst - Toss up! Between 1) Her toddler interrupted the session. I learned how to quickly get dressed after that. 2) Her "daddy" came to my house to pick her up, accusing me of all things under the sun.

Best - When I was having a rough week, she got a hotel room with a nice big couch. She sat on the couch having a drink, I poured myself one, took one sip, put down the drink and laid my head in her lap. She didn't say one word, she just traced her fingers on my jawline, my hairline, and stroked my hair. We sat there vaping, and relaxing for a good while in silence. In that moment, she knew that her purpose was strictly for comfort.
That's fucked up considering someone would do this Originally Posted by TDiesel92

If you ever get annoyed with having to screen--- that sort of thing is why. And compared to some ladies-- I'm fortunate. I can count my clients that have gone sideways in one form or another on one hand.
Best: Have had so many. Singles/doubles/sisters...

Worst: Nearly getting smacked down when she let a guy in.

Funniest: Was with a couple of Providers and went to dinner. Hobbyist invited himself to come along (he was smitten with her.) Ends call and she say "Boy. He's gonna be surprised when he finds out my husband is going to be there."
Grace, I was there the day Big Tex on fire. I actually saw the whole thing went down. Wish I can witness your contest too.

Best: Too many great moments, just fantastic ladies that I have met. A female friend show up to visit and end up with a 3-some

Worst: Being blackmailed, gal letting bf/mgmt/friend into the room, evident of other rec hobby, aunt flo "suddenly" show up, gal run out of the room with my shoes (but her stuff is still in the room), totally trashed incalls, also once again, too many across several decades of hobbying.
  • SeV
  • 06-01-2022, 03:16 PM
The best was with a couple I enjoyed, a petite Asian wife and her john coffee of a husband. We made our own pyramid, with both of us in doggy, and her kneeling on my back like we were at cheer camp while her husband double dipped. Never tasted a woman who had a sweeter taste to her.

The worst was during one my house parties, I think there’s reviews on it. Anyway, in walks the shyest white guy with the thickest cockadoodle I have ever seen. And he was determined to let me have it and I just couldn’t. Lucky, one of the ladies I was hosting with was able to accommodate that beef stick and get his attention off me, whew!

The funniest was out on lake EuFaula in one of my favorites boat. We had one too many drinks and went over the rail. I thought we were done for and couldn’t help but float and laugh my butt off. That was before I learned there was alligators in the lake