FOX NEWS: THE MOST TRUSTED...........IT ISN'T EVEN CLOSE !

According to PPP......

Public Policy Polling finds that MSNBC is now America’s least trusted news source, tied with its parent NBC and–wait for it!–Comedy Central. PPP asked respondents which network they trust the most. The results:

Fox News: 35%
PBS: 14%
ABC News: 11%
CNN: 9%
CBS News: 6%
NBC News: 3%
Comedy Central: 3%
MSNBC: 3%

Fox is more trusted than PBS ( no brainer - PBS is government funded progressive media )......................MSNBC and NBC are at the bottom with Comedy Central. It is hysterical that all of the left of center channels are considered so untrustworthy by the public !

BTW...I don't have cable/satellite. I pulled the plug several years ago.

Everyone should consider the same - get a smart TV, subscribe to a couple of channels that package programming and you will never look back.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journal...f-public-trust
PPP is a Democratic leaning polling organization................
Trendy, the Devil is always in the details and those tedious details seem to escape your feeble mind!

Who will ever forget the details surrounding:

WISCONSIN & AMERICA ARE "TRENDING" ROMNEY!
Trendy, the Devil is always in the details and those tedious details seem to escape your feeble mind!

Who will ever forget the details surrounding:

WISCONSIN & AMERICA ARE "TRENDING" ROMNEY! Originally Posted by bigtex

Hey BitchTits... did you wish Oprabama a Happy Birthday?

Fox "news" ---most trusted? .....
Did they just ring every extension at some Florida nursing home?

Wait.......

Hahahajahahahahahahahah.

No....REALLY.........

Hahahahahahahhahahhahahha.

watch out for that commie BigBird.

Hahahahahahahah.hahahahahja
woooo! You and fox, Whirly!
fox news fair and balanced.

a year ago in October
cnn,msnbc, nbc, pbs, comedy central, kindergarten kids across America had Obama up by 4-5 points and had him winning all the close states he needed to win the election

fox news had Romney up by 8 pts and had Romney trending ahead or tied in all close states but were said to lean Romney .
Yep fox news fair and balanced
sure@!!
woooo! You and fox, Whirly! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I wonder if Faux was Trendy's news source of choice when he repeatedly predicted that

WISCONSIN & AMERICA ARE "TRENDING" ROMNEY!
pull on my dick and it will say fox news is full of shit
own agenda
now nbc and msnbc of course have their own agenda too
but hey they got the polls right at least.
the best part was watching that idiot that used to work for Clinton bob I love fucking prostitutes morris tell us how Romney had it in the bag
lol
the other guy carl im a dickhead rove almost having a heart attack on election night because his numbers weren't coming out right lol
yea u fool, your numbers were bs
how bout when fox news said pennsylvnia was in play
lol
in play my ass, Obama won it by 10 pts
or ohio was in the bag
in the bag my ass
  • Doove
  • 01-30-2014, 08:08 PM

Fox is more trusted than PBS ( no brainer - PBS is government funded progressive media )......................MSNBC and NBC are at the bottom with Comedy Central. It is hysterical that all of the left of center channels are considered so untrustworthy by the public ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Oh? Add it up and what you get is:

Liberal Media: 49%

Just sayin'.
Trendy, the Devil is always in the details and those tedious details seem to escape your feeble mind! Originally Posted by bigtex

Just sayin'. Originally Posted by Doove
As I previously stated, the devil is in the details that always seem to elude Trendy's feeble mind.
According to PPP......

Public Policy Polling finds that MSNBC is now America’s least trusted news source, tied with its parent NBC and–wait for it!–Comedy Central. PPP asked respondents which network they trust the most. The results:

Fox is more trusted than PBS ( no brainer - PBS is government funded progressive media )......................MSNBC and NBC are at the bottom with Comedy Central. It is hysterical that all of the left of center channels are considered so untrustworthy by the public !

BTW...I don't have cable/satellite. I pulled the plug several years ago.

Everyone should consider the same - get a smart TV, subscribe to a couple of channels that package programming and you will never look back.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journal...f-public-trust Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Whirly, you can tell, by the response from our liberal wing, that they just don't get it.
  • WTF
  • 01-30-2014, 11:16 PM
Whirly, you can tell, by the response from our liberal wing, that they just don't get it. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Jackie....what you and Whirly fail to understand is just as Doove pointed out.

49% of the folks trust those so called liberal networks. That is 14% more than Fox News.

If Fox had some competition with more right leaning networks, they'd then chop up their 35%.

Just sayin'. Originally Posted by Doove
fox news fair and balanced.

a year ago in October
cnn,msnbc, nbc, pbs, comedy central, kindergarten kids across America had Obama up by 4-5 points and had him winning all the close states he needed to win the election

fox news had Romney up by 8 pts and had Romney trending ahead or tied in all close states but were said to lean Romney .
Yep fox news fair and balanced
sure@!! Originally Posted by bjwstw
bottom line ... Is the bottom line.

YOU trust FOX News, Whirly. The majority of America thinks you and your fellow hillbilly, duck dynasty klansmen are seriously full of shit.

Keep posting. .when .fox becomes the voice of America I'll listen. But right now, well, they're the spokespeople for every knuckle dragging idiot in this cable TV world. Nothing more.