O'Reilly 1 Prez Ntard Mulatto 0

a worse domination than the seahaggies put on the bronctards.

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-oreilly-...3753.html?vp=1

didn't give one straight answer. not one.

‘Not even a smidgen of corruption’

right!

And you are surprised about this?
And you are surprised about this? Originally Posted by zerodahero
me? surprised by this? surely you jest. or you didn't search my posts

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=3227973#post3227973
Obama wished he was on MSNBC
  • Doove
  • 02-03-2014, 04:08 AM
me? surprised by this? surely you jest. or you didn't search my posts

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=3227973#post3227973 Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Wow. You really thought that was a real question?
  • CJ7
  • 02-03-2014, 05:22 AM
gee Obama lied, how original

the morons are reporting breaking news to the other morons

gloom, gloom, EXCITEMENT !

same shit different day, brand new idiot.
hey Waco, have you ever won "Best Swastika Tat" at your annual Klan Fest?
So, I'm going to take it that you all go along with the POTUS lying to the nation. You know that was an article of impeachment against Nixon.
  • CJ7
  • 02-03-2014, 07:35 AM
So, I'm going to take it that you all go along with the POTUS lying to the nation. You know that was an article of impeachment against Nixon. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

why don't you take it the world is sick of idiots like you yammering about it OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER 24/7 365 ... everyone gets it, GET IT?
I will continue to harass you and your mindless support of a liar. Get used to it.

or...

clear out your mind and come away from the dark side.
Obama even wanted to argue that he didn't say he was going to "fundamentally transform the United States of America" in 2008. Huh? Seriously?

His next executive order will be to ban all audio/video tape.
  • WTF
  • 02-03-2014, 08:25 AM
And you stupid SOB will keep losing national election if you do not understand that it is the economy stupid.

Nobody gives a fuck about the stupid living in the past questions Bill asked. Well the far right does but you guys are losing national elections for the GOP , not winning them.

Fox News has to tell you knuckle draggers wtf you want to hear. That is why you dipshits thought Mitt was going to win in 2012. If they told you the truth , you'd have turned on them!
  • CJ7
  • 02-03-2014, 08:26 AM
I will continue to harass you and your mindless support of a liar. Get used to it.

or...

clear out your mind and come away from the dark side. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
something you fail to understand is I'm not supporting anyone ... you're an idiot
  • CJ7
  • 02-03-2014, 08:33 AM
And you stupid SOB will keep losing national election if you do not understand that it is the economy stupid.

Nobody gives a fuck about the stupid living in the past questions Bill asked. Well the far right does but you guys are losing national elections for the GOP , not winning them.

Fox News has to tell you knuckle draggers wtf you want to hear. That is why you dipshits thought Mitt was going to win in 2012. If they told you the truth , you'd have turned on them! Originally Posted by WTF

these idiots will never figure it out, EVER

that's exactly why they're IDIOTS
If you not against him then you are for him. You are that person that Locke was warning about.