Paradox

+1

Absolutely!
What in the new world order is going on here. That's pretty fucked up isn't it, lol.

Jim
That is fucked up Jim.
It is a paradox, but again, babbling about the insurance as if it heals or saves life. Medicine became corrupt when insurance stepped in; government involvement is a symptom, not a cause. Lumping it with immigration will not make it an easier issue over the long haul.
  • WTF
  • 02-05-2014, 07:04 AM
What the government should do is make every citizen vote to be eligible for insurance!

Now that would be a paradox for the GOP!

And I might add , every citizen should be able to vote. Even jailbirds.
What the government should do is make every citizen vote to be eligible for insurance!

Now that would be a paradox for the GOP!

And I might add , every citizen should be able to vote. Even jailbirds. Originally Posted by WTF
Don't forget dead people, early and often...
Wasn't it last year where Eric holder had some dipshit seminar on combating voter ID laws.

But you had to have a valid ID to get into the seminar.
Paradox=two Dr's
  • CJ7
  • 02-05-2014, 12:49 PM
fukin dems ... how dare they want people to have health insurance, isn't that like a life panel ?
Right?

Stein.....what a mutt. Yes, the most important thing to focus on is to make certain that those dirty, non-white, non-citizen types are denied healthcare. Because they deserve to die!

I never cease to be amazed by the negativity, hatred, intolerance and nastiness of the right wing whackos. What a way to live. You get up in the morning and think "Gee, the end of America is upon us because legislation has been passed that is designed to provide doctors and medicine to sick people." If all that negative wasted energy was ever focused on something worthwhile rather than pissed away by whining and fucking bitching constantly, there is no telling what good could be done. Gonna give themselves a heart attack with all that negativity. Then they'll be glad they've got healthcare.

Yes, you can thank us later fuckos.
  • CJ7
  • 02-05-2014, 02:25 PM
health insurance sux ... anyone who has insurance to protect themselves please call your insurance company and cancel your policy immediately

then notify this board ....