Thanksgiving at Tiffany's

Date: Nov 20 (so not quite T'giving but you get the point.
Name: Bambi
Contact Info: +612 9212 1195
URL / Website: http://www.tiffanysgirls.com.au
http://www.tiffanysgirls.com.au/tiffanys-sydney-girl-des.aspx?print=792
General Area: Surry Hills
Activities: DFK, HJ, CBJ, MISH, CG,
Session Length: hhr
Fee: $40 plus 20 for dfk (prices in AUD)
Hair Length and Color: Dark brunette, long
Smoking Status: yes (in bed after)
Physical Description: Fit and tiny. About 5' 2. Great pert A cups that fit her frame nicely. Great ass just plump enough.
The Rest of the Story: Visiting from the US and this was my first time in a brothel or any provider. Did a bunch of website perusing and Tiffany's Girls seemed like the right blend of price and location. The place has been around for awhile so it's not as lux as some others seem and the neighborhood was an empty residential area, so that might spook some. Walking distance from Central Station.

Hit the buzzer at about 11pm. Shown to a room where girls came in one-by-one, to smile, say hello. Saw maybe 7 but Bambi was the only one I was into. Huge eyes. Really cute. And local.

Took a simple room that's mostly a full size bed. Bambi had me shower off while she went to get me a drink. Quick rinse and she gave me a "health check" under a light.

She started to undress and we made nice small talk. I'm still in three towel, btw. You can tell she's a pro but she was still nice and made the whole experience friendly. I liked her smile. I lay back on the bed, she just had panties on. Curls into my shoulder and we start making out. Very nice kisser. This was a great part.

She reached into the towel and starts a really good hj. Nice soft touch. I was told house rule is cbj so on it went. First time doing that but it was surprisingly good. Bambi is good at it at least. I do some fiv while she's going down on me and feeling her moan around me is great.

Then she stops, mounts me and slides me in. She works me great, dfk while riding and alternating between her mputh and breasts. Really great cg. I flip her over for mish and she's very responsive. Moves her hips like a pro. Leaning down to kiss her while sliding in and out is perfect. I finish with her ankles on my shoulders and it blows me away. After we cuddled and had a good talk about Australia and the US. She smoked in bed which didn't bother me. I should have tried for round two but froze bc I didn't know the protocol. Rookie mistake. Time was up and I showered again. She showed me out. Hopped in a cab that pulled up right away.

Great first time. Beautiful and nice woman. The glory of licensed and regulated brothels is amazing. I'd give Bambi another round and Tiffany's is good.

Recommendation: Yes