SUN Spa - Hattiesburg

Drove by the Sun Spa ( behind payless ) in Hattie yesterday and the sign was back on. Two cars out front and two cars in the back. Didn't get a chance to stop but thought I'd share with everyone!
  • Rotax
  • 02-07-2019, 07:05 PM
I read a post last week saying that building sun was in was rezoned to residential so it couldn’t open back up as a business, I guess the city is trying to keep another spa from opening back up there unless someone found a way around the residential zoning, If you do go back by there please post any intel you get.
I read a post last week saying that building sun was in was rezoned to residential so it couldn’t open back up as a business, I guess the city is trying to keep another spa from opening back up there unless someone found a way around the residential zoning, If you do go back by there please post any intel you get. Originally Posted by Rotax

Isnt it in a strip mall?
No it’s in an old house behind Payless shoe store. They probably need to stay closed, it was more of a nursing home than a massage parlor, last couple times I went it was the same lady. She was probably close to 70 years old !! I got a half assed back rub and left in a hurry!
Stelix, you are as hilarious as Basscat!