Bismarck "Hot Blonde"

Does anyone have info on this lady? http://fargo.skipthegames.com/female...l/380415950928 She pretty much advertises that she is in Bismarck all the time, sometimes in Dickinson and Williston. But she posts in Fargo a lot, but almost always says in her ad that she's in Bismarck. I don't know why she posts in Fargo unless she is trying to get guys from Fargo to drive to Bismarck to see her. When I text her I always get an auto reply saying she is in Bismarck and never hear anything back.

With as much as she posts, somebody must have some intel on her. Anyone willing to share? I would like to know if her pictures are real and what kind of service she provides. If the pics are real she is my type lol. In her ad her menu seems pretty open.

As always, you can PM me or reply here. With as much as she posts, she isn't an UTR girl so please share if you would. Thanks!
I've tried as well. You text and get an auto response, text back 'where are you" get an auto response...I gave up. If anyone out there gets ahold of her or has seen her..let her know 'inquiring minds wanna know'!!
Shot her a text today for the heck of it and she responded! Says she’s local to Bismarck, didn’t really want to travel to where I live, but I may have to try and see her next time I get to Bismarck
Has anyone heard anything with her? I have set an appointment up for Saturday so we will see. I’ll post a review if it happens to take place.
Good luck let us know!