Phone: Will provide after service
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: N/A
City: Edingburg
State: Texas
Address: OWASSA Rd
Activities: Lfk dfk bbbj x2 cgx2 convo doggy and lap dances
Hair Length and Color: Brooke blondish hair shoulder length
Ruby dark brown or black hair I can never tell cuz it's always dark and I'm usually a but tipsy
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Brooke looks like a white female but she speaks great spanish and tall and few tattoos on her thighs and wrist area and skinny but sexy. Probably b size cups.

Ruby bigger ass around late 30 or early 40 ish
Black hair or dark brown they always together if not with their other friends who also give FS. No tattoos that I have noticed on her. C cups a bit more on thicker side on her bottoms half of body.
Recommendation: Yes
Damn junior. I might have to make a special trip down there now haha
Bro it's nice it's usually a for site sure thing there. 80% chance. Whenever u go down in weekend let me know I'll swing by beside this weekend its easter
not to rain on the parade, but all the chatter is gonna bring attention to the place
You could be very right valley guy. I guess no more reviews for me and keep the ladies more discrete
place gets raided and turns up on the news, you wont be doing anymore on the place for a while anyway /shrug
Agreed that why Ima start keeping it low pro. I already have enough women to see and I guys always welcome to message and I can guide u guys if needed on the ladies
You're my boy Junior!!!
Bro it's nice it's usually a for site sure thing there. 80% chance. Whenever u go down in weekend let me know I'll swing by beside this weekend its easter Originally Posted by JuniorRGV
Hey...I pm you. A few questions

Thanks