Are You "Buying" this Amber Alert? I'm not...

https://abc13.com/volunteers-search-...h-day/5288709/

near Houston.. Step Dad says he was knocked out, sucker punched by 3 Hispanic guys.. woke up almost a day later on the side of the Highway, with his one year old son. 3 children had been taken by CPS for 6 months, returned in February, including the missing girl.

sure, he has a big knot on his head.. but this sounds like a Jussie Smollett-like fraud.. initial reports said the Step Dad told the Cops that the Hispanic guys said something about the "kidnapped" daughter being a Cutie.. but the Step Dad was knocked out, allegedly, how would he remember that remark?

by the way, I called the Smollett case a hoax from the beginning. put me down as calling this a Fraud.
well, I was right, of course..

https://www.chron.com/local/article/...h-13838331.php

I knew this Animal was behind her murder. just a question of locating the body at this point.
Why would his son be with him after having been knocked out?
Sounds like he learned from somette ? fake it ?
Sounds like he learned from somette ? fake it ? Originally Posted by rexdutchman
seems like he got his "inspiration" from Smollett. I don't know how this Dude got his facial injury, but the tale was fantastic, in the way Smollett's was. both of them are Evil to the core. this killer is a nobody, so I don't see any one standing up for him... who knows, maybe the NAACP has an Image Award for him as well?
he hit himself , center of forehead , Its very head to hit someone else there ( trust me) ,,, This idiot just doesn't have any money to hire people to cover for him
poor child , mothers a pace of work also , she's now saying he abused the kid but didn't say anything Just Damn
I've been following this story since day one.

This really breaks my heart!
How evil!

Bless her beautiful little soul.
*tears*
I turned the Amber Alerts off on my cell phone. Tired of the false alarms and what was I going to do at 3am in the morning, go to Lubbock to look for a '87 blue camaro?

In this case, I don't need the nausea.
Yeah very very sad , what's the world coming to ,
There's a couple very good reason's for the death penalty.
I do not understand why some states don't have that.
There's a couple very good reason's for the death penalty.
I do not understand why some states don't have that. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

I used to be for the death penalty before something like 150 people
convicted of murder were set free through DNA testing

Watch the documentary Paradise Lost (about the west memphis three)
Two young boys were sent to death row for basically liking heavy metal music.
They were set free 18 years later because modern forensics showed there
was nothing to link them to the crime.

One was like a day away from being executed before he got a stay.
Im starting to believe people should have to pass a series of test before they are allowed to procreate.
They found her. Don't click the link if you have a weak stomach.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/31/us/ma...rch/index.html
Now his mistress speaks out. She said he had sent her texts explaining horrible revalations and she waited till he confessed to come out and speak.like wtf either be a good citizen or dont.. Now you wanna look all innocent??? Shell come out to the news but has out of state felony warrants and wont meet with det. To show critical evidence.. This is extremely saddening but i knew he did it when he said eastex and greens and hispanic guys...