Any know what happened to Shea Baby

Back in August there was alot of talk stating you should probably look elsewhere for entertainment. I believe that is still true.
Back in August there was alot of talk stating you should probably look elsewhere for entertainment. I believe that is still true. Originally Posted by Fangotosand
Which forum was it on? I'd like to check it out
It was in the Mens Lounge and rules do not allow us to copy from there. I am confident that we can steer fellow members away when prudent.
I heard she's not the cleanest so I would be very careful.
I heard from a trusted friend that she's positive for a lot of bad things. Sharing habits with friends will do that I guess. Anyways, she's still providing and that's a scary thought
Yes yes... same as I heard. No bb for me man
..cya... cover your ass !! And yeah I saw her post a while back also. Crazy and I hope those who venture in the playground bring there raincoats cause there's definently a storm brewing!
I just saw an add today. I've never met her, but if sources are true it's kind of scary she's still providing.
Too bad. Such a gorgeous woman.
Too bad. Such a gorgeous woman. Originally Posted by Expresso Jim

Yes siree. She has a really nice ass. A gorgeous woman she is...

But it's best that we think with our big heads instead of listening to junior down below for this girl. Too bad she's gone down this path of hers...

http://albuquerque.skipthegames.com/...w/106304703511