Menaul/Morningside latina ?

http://albuquerque.skipthegames.com/...e/517168439342

Anyone have a massage with the younger latina girl on the ad?

Thank you
I went there once and I think the younger "latina" is a dude.
Say it ain't so . . . . .
Just a hunch on my part but enough to keep me from going back.
I've always wondered about the older blonde in that ad photo. Is she real? If so, anyone know her name?
I've always wondered about the older blonde in that ad photo. Is she real? If so, anyone know her name? Originally Posted by Expresso Jim

Angela is her name - if she likes you, she can be all kinds of fun... She is a smoker so a deal breaker for me, though I played with her a couple of times. She may well be more into sex than most of her clients are.

And yes, she said the younger latina woman is a transitioning guy...
Thanks RGX. That helps a lot.
Angela is her name - if she likes you, she can be all kinds of fun... She is a smoker so a deal breaker for me, though I played with her a couple of times. She may well be more into sex than most of her clients are.

And yes, she said the younger latina woman is a transitioning guy... Originally Posted by RedorGreenorXmas
The last time I saw Angela, I did not notice that she had been smoking. And as RGX said, she is very fun.
very fun

and yet, no reviews
Angela is not a smoker.
Well, i saw her smoking a ciggie standing beside her car about 2 months ago when i arrived for a massage on Morningside. So perhaps she waffles on quitting every now and then...
Well, i saw her smoking a ciggie standing beside her car about 2 months ago when i arrived for a massage on Morningside. So perhaps she waffles on quitting every now and then... Originally Posted by RedorGreenorXmas
I will take you at your word Red/Green.
I have spent a lot of time in both sessions and just hanging out, dinners, lunches etc. and have never seen her smoke. I myself am a smoker and have smoked in front of her and she never seemed to want to smoke herself. Maybe she is just a once in blue moon smoker is the conclusion I would draw from the info you have provided.
That could certainly be the case...

I have a long term SB that I had been dating for 2 years before I found out she occasionally smoked - she hid it well (and still does) - so it's never a problem for me because I never smell it on her.