Weird calls

Has anyone else been getting strange calls from numbers stating that they are from different government agencies checking in on trafficking. Last one was the El Paso District Court who has no jurisdiction in New Mexico.
  • Pst24
  • 07-11-2019, 02:01 PM
I got one 2 weeks back or so, threatening me. Asked to do money gram, Cash transactions to city in Dominican Republic. They told that they were calling from US nation wide govt reputed agency. I was so traumatized that I almost ended up to agree to their money demands, but backed out at last minute. Be careful.
Nothing weird on my burner, but then again,I never answer it when it rings.
Interesting... It would be good for the two of you to compare notes of who you have been in contact with. Any common denominator is likely the scammer or person who 'sold' your number to a scammer...
  • Jxoxo
  • 07-12-2019, 11:05 AM
I doubt that any law enforcement agencies would be asking for money, sounds like bs to me. I know a guy who got similar call and he didn't follow through with it, they called him twice and he hung up and blocked second time he said. It was about a year ago but if remember correctly he said he had contacted a add and then got the call that same evening.