Iso of PSE, Fetish or Lactating

I am going to be in the DC area the week of Sept 9 and was looking to see if there were any providers that could offer any of the following: Fetish, PSE, watersports, squirting, lactating or pregnant. Somebody fairly open minded .

My only main requirement is I'm not looking for a bbw. If anybody knows a provider or any providers local to DC or anybody travelling that could take a trip to DC that week, please reply or send me a PM. Looking forward to my trip there!
Curating kinky experiences is my forte. Being pissed on and returning the favor brings me immense joy. In addition to watersports, I love mutual ass play including rimming and Greek. And I'm an enthusiastic pain slut to boot!

Whenever I tour or travel for an exclusive date, I make sure to pack my Hitachi, restraints, floggers, paddles, butt plugs, and a variety of other implements.
Curating kinky experiences is my forte. Being pissed on and returning the favor brings me immense joy. In addition to watersports, I love mutual ass play including rimming and Greek. And I'm an enthusiastic pain slut to boot!

Whenever I tour or travel for an exclusive date, I make sure to pack my Hitachi, restraints, floggers, paddles, butt plugs, and a variety of other implements.
Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
It sounds like a lot of fun and definitely what I'm looking for Lena! Are you going to be or can you be in DC sometime Sept 9th through the 13th though?